You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

174 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

46 minutes ago, dave u said:

This is great. I want another song for him but only as an extra, the "Nunez" chant there is fucking boss. 

Especially as they are so organic.

'We' fell in love with him on sight, saw what an absolute wildcard with no ceiling whatsoever he is and want him to be everything he can be.

*WIPES TEAR FROM EYE*

I'm so proud watching him grow.

37 minutes ago, bossy said:

Waiting for Jamie Webster’s version

I only know two chords

Me arl fella he used to work at Ford

I always play them in the same order

I've got really bad exaggerated scouse disorder

Nunez, Nunez he's a baller.

Nunez, Nunez what a guy

He's a lad from Uruguay

Play him up front or on the wing

This song i will tunelessly sing.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, an tha said:

You can tell the fans love doing it too as it starts so soon after the goal is scored.

That's true, it's easy to throw it in as a big passionate chant during the celebrations. 

With the songs they don't usually get started until a minute or so later once the noise has calmed down and the crowd can start to synchronise their lyrics. 

"He’s in a good moment and long may it continue, hopefully it will continue like that forever. I’m a bit afraid of the highs he could reach because there is so much there, it’s crazy.

“Now we’ve found the real starting moment and let’s work from here.”

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2023/11/jurgen-klopp-a-bit-afraid-of-darwin-nunezs-crazy-potential-only-the-start/

As ever, Klopp knows.

15 hours ago, dave u said:

Let's not blow too much smoke up Klopp's arse. For a while there he was only seeing the crescent. He might see the whole of the moon now but the streets won't forget his lack of faith at times.

Spoil sport. 

1 hour ago, Pungkoq Hang said:

Nossuh massuh.

And why, pray tell, do you reckon that I'm wrong Reckoner?

Because he’s a cult hero.

16 hours ago, dave u said:

Let's not blow too much smoke up Klopp's arse. For a while there he was only seeing the crescent. He might see the whole of the moon now but the streets won't forget his lack of faith at times.

Agreed. 

Klopp’s a Johnny come lately like half the naysayers on here, we were in from the start. 

*fistbumps*

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, dave u said:

Too late, I’ve already frantically masturbated to this.