You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) - Sat 7th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

Was always likely to be too much of an ask....a game pretty much every 3 days/3 games a week across 4 comps for months on end.

Needing to win i think it was 18 straight league games including Man City away.

Just so unlikely it happening, which is why quadruple has never been done - but what an effort.....

It is however so fucking wrong though that this team will yet again likely be denied a league title by cheats when it is racking up pts totals that dwarf previous champions totals.

It stings like fuck and it just feels so unjust...to be denied by cheats.

This team deserves and should have multiple league titles and it is so wrong that they will not have - especially when the pts tallies they have lost with and are now almost certain to lose the title with would have pissed any league in years gone by.

Mancs treble winning team for example won league with 79 pts.... Leicester got 81 and only needed 72 as runners up finished on fucking 71......this team is performing at a level way, way above those and nearly all if not all previous champions and may well again get fuck all reward in league because of blatant fucking cheats and the games inability/unwillingness to deal with their cheating.

So, so proud of this team - but at end of day 2nd is nowhere...and when that nowhere is reached with pts tallies that piss all over anything seen before, but that nowhere is where we are because of those cheating bastards, it hurts like fuck.

Sickening - absolutely sickening.

• Upvote 5

City will win 4-0 tomorrow and that will be that.

Trent and Salah need a huge kick in the balls. Really embarrassing from them both tonight. Only Diaz can hold his head high after that. 

That said they looked tired which is absolutely acceptable. Some journey they've been on. 

Trent was infuriating, just maddening. I lost count of his hit and hope balls. He didn't even look. I thought in the last game he looked mentally tired and my god he showed it in this one.

This was always going to be a tough game. Much now depends on how City react to the CL loss, but let's wait and see before going crazy.

2 minutes ago, m0e said:

How are we not bringing Origi on?

Good effort and unlucky overall, but that Keita sub was a waste.

To be fair all of the subs turned out to be a waste but bringing Naby on made no sense especially with him being the last sub with Divock on the bench.

Just now, gkmacca said:

Trent was infuriating, just maddening. I lost count of his hit and hope balls. He didn't even look. I thought in the last game hee looked mentally tired and my god he showed it in this one.

This was always going to be a tough game. Much now depends on how City react to the CL loss, but let's wait and see before going crazy.

After seeing that result they'll react rather well.

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

City will win 4-0 tomorrow and that will be that.

Trent and Salah need a huge kick in the balls. Really embarrassing from them both tonight. Only Diaz can hold his head high after that. 

That said they looked tired which is absolutely acceptable. Some journey they've been on. 

The 2 worst players on the pitch. No idea what Trent was doing for their goal. Just let Kane run off. 

1 minute ago, J-V said:

To be fair all of the subs turned out to be a waste but bringing Naby on made no sense especially with him being the last sub with Divock on the bench.

Tsimikas definitely improved us, but Jota coming on to drop deep is ridiculous.

Fuck this, not quite enough against the best bus parking, counter attacking cheats in the league.

But one point far better than nothing, we’re still in it.

Lots of decent performances out there, Diaz man of the match for me, what a player he is. And Van Dijk showing on a couple of occasions that he’s the best defender around. Salah completely off form, and should definately have been taken off. His main contribution was an 80 yard sprint to deny them on the counter, late in the second half. Attitude is second to none, he’s just off form and for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 3