You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has any one ever...? Tell us about it.

Carvalho Diablo

In the front row of the audience when Ronnie O'Sullivan got a 147 in the guildhouse in Preston so you frequently see a mate and I in the background. Was almost 20 years ago when 147s were a bit more rare so was replayed a few times on telly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Has anyone joined the mile high club and how underwhelming was it? 

Maybe it's the class of ticket I buy, but every aeroplane toilet I've been in has absolutely fucking reeked of piss, so not very conducive to sexytime. I've done it in the middle of the New Forest before though, which was fun.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Remmie said:

In the front row of the audience when Ronnie O'Sullivan got a 147 in the guildhouse in Preston so you frequently see a mate and I in the background. Was almost 20 years ago when 147s were a bit more rare so was replayed a few times on telly.

I've just found this on youtube and you don't even appear to be looking in the right direction, definitely a case of "pretending not to be bothered" by The Rocket. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Has anyone joined the mile high club and how underwhelming was it? 

I got tugged off by a Canadian girl flying between Cairns and Sydney if that helps?  

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Maybe it's the class of ticket I buy, but every aeroplane toilet I've been in has absolutely fucking reeked of piss, so not very conducive to sexytime. I've done it in the middle of the New Forest before though, which was fun.

I too have had sex outside in the New Forest. On the way back from a delicious meal at The Pig near Brockenhurst, pulled over and went for a walk into the woods. I love that place. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I got tugged off by a Canadian girl flying between Cairns and Sydney if that helps?  

I too have had sex outside in the New Forest. On the way back from a delicious meal at The Pig near Brockenhurst, pulled over and went for a wank into the woods. I love that place. 

Good lad. 

I've been tapped off by a complete stranger on a flight to Detroit.  She was a schoolteacher as well.  Gave me 7/10 - must be harder.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Good lad. 

I've been tapped off by a complete stranger on a flight to Detroit.  She was a schoolteacher as well.  Gave me 7/10 - must be harder.

Yeah I only met this girl on the plane just us two had our aisle, I'd been drinking all day, god knows how I managed to pull her but I remember her having her norks out in our seats while it was dark. Proper sloppy white wine kisser as well, we swapped email addresses for fuck sake (mid 00's) but I must have lost it. I'm convinced she was meeting her fella in Sydney anyway. 

3 hours ago, Total Longo said:

I've just found this on youtube and you don't even appear to be looking in the right direction, definitely a case of "pretending not to be bothered" by The Rocket. 

Repped for going to the effort of finding it. My mate called the 147 so early on it might have even been as the third red was being lined up. We were like to giddy schoolkids and absolutely the opposite of not bothered. 

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Has anyone ever... been on the telly?

Been on sky news morning show. The funny thing is before you go on they send a car to your house to pick you up, there’s a green room with posh pastries and fancy coffee  nothing is too much trouble then as soon as you’re done, no one gives a fuck anymore and you’re  bundled out the studio pretty sharpish. Within 5 minutes of coming off air, I was waiting at the bus stop outside. Rang Mrs Willard to come and get me and she said she’d both forgetten to watch and record it. Never got asked back. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Has anyone ever... been on the telly?

Was at a pre game party for the Lightning who were on Hockey Night that evening - Saw the color wrapping up her segment so floated off her shoulder as she signed off and started downing a can - they focused on me for a good three seconds while I finished and cut away to commercial.

• Upvote 2

On 16/11/2021 at 19:51, Captain Willard said:

Been in an argument with a famous person......

I had a brief internet spat with the bloke who played Kyrton on Red Dwarf. He confused me with somebody else, we exchanged terse e mails, threatened each other with libel action etc. Much later we met up and had a beer. He's alright. 

I bumped into him at work (we were sponsoring Fully Charged).  That’s it really.