You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark Drakeford

Gnasher

Great video below off today's Welsh news showing another small example from what yesterdays Telegraph called the 'land of crazy ideas' 

West Wales is such a beautiful part of the world and its good to see/hear it being enjoyed.

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Great video below off today's Welsh news showing another small example from what yesterdays Telegraph called the 'land of crazy ideas' 

West Wales is such a beautiful part of the world and its good to see/hear it being enjoyed.

I was once on holiday and saw Dolphins on a boat trip from New Quay. Lovely area is West and Mid Wales. Well it was about 25 years back.

Huw Edwards in trouble now from the usual subjects for calling out that preposterous daily Telegraph article.

I particularly liked this line.. "I'm afraid to say Mark Drakeford has turned Wales into the laughing stock of Europe"..the past years Westminster shenanigans obviously floated right over the writers head.. meanwhile..

22 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Huw Edwards in trouble now from the usual subjects for calling out that preposterous daily Telegraph article.

I particularly liked this line.. "I'm afraid to say Mark Drakeford has turned Wales into the laughing stock of Europe"..the past years Westminster shenanigans obviously floated right over the writers head.. meanwhile..

Train wreck is the obvious conclusion.

• 3 weeks later...

It's fast becoming the case where living in the north west of England will be the absolute pits of the English speaking world. 

Scotland, Wales, northern Ireland all have some insuslton from the Tory cunts, yet we'll have it foisted on us in perpetuity, surrounded by other 'northerners' who think it's fucking boss. 

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's fast becoming the case where living in the north west of England will be the absolute pits of the English speaking world. 

Scotland, Wales, northern Ireland all have some insuslton from the Tory cunts, yet we'll have it foisted on us in perpetuity, surrounded by other 'northerners' who think it's fucking boss. 

Funnily enough (well it's not funny) i was just reading that approx 100,000 nursery/primary kids in the North/ North West do not receive free school meals and many of these areas have voted in Tory Mps.

It's odd.

20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

“Hi earthy northern folk, we’re the Tories, the people that put your Dad on the dole and told him to get on his bike as we flogged off everything to finance the gentrification of inner city London. Vote for us, we’ll see you right. “ 

House Bolton Red Wall Cunts.

Liverpool isn’t even truly politcal anymore it’s just suffering from its usual oppositional defiance disorder, and that is a beef that goes back centuries. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Free school meals for all nursery and primary school children starts this week in Wales. The Bevan foundation and other Welsh charities are now pushing for the scheme to be extended to all secondary school children. 

Nice. But let's not forget he signed off making it illegal for Covid unvaccinated (whether by choice or medical reasons) people to enter pubs, restaurants and cinemas. As a Liberal person I can never accept that. 

29 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Funnily enough (well it's not funny) i was just reading that approx 100,000 nursery/primary kids in the North/ North West do not receive free school meals and many of these areas have voted in Tory Mps.

It's odd.

There was some shitstain on the Granada Reports the other day in a disability buggy in an actual Top Gun oxygen mask moaning about energy bills, she was from Bury or Burnley or one of those B places, but said she'd  voted 'Boris' and would do again given the chance.

There's a reason the Spartans threw these people off cliffs.

On 08/09/2022 at 08:36, Kepler-186 said:

“Hi earthy northern folk, we’re the Tories, the people that put your Dad on the dole and told him to get on his bike as we flogged off everything to finance the gentrification of inner city London. Vote for us, we’ll see you right. “ 

Liverpool isn’t even truly politcal anymore it’s just suffering from its usual oppositional defiance disorder, and that is a beef that goes back centuries. 

Really? So just opposing for the sake of it? 

Fuck Off

14 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Really? So just opposing for the sake of it? 

Fuck Off

What’s got into you? Are you having a bad day or something? 

Most people do fuck all about changing things. Liverpool has always gone against the grain politically. 

It was only a casual observation, fella, don’t get your knickers in a twist. 

8 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

What’s got into you? Are you having a bad day or something? 

Most people do fuck all about changing things. Liverpool has always gone against the grain politically. 

It was only a casual observation, fella, don’t get your knickers in a twist. 

Having a good day ta, but your comment came across as condescending. But nuance and facial expressions when posting are lost with the printed word, so if I've made 5 from 2+2 my apologies. 

On 08/09/2022 at 08:36, Kepler-186 said:

Why do you think this anti authority for the sake of it? You really believe that?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

Having a good day ta, but your comment came across as condescending. But nuance and facial expressions when posting are lost with the printed word, so if I've made 5 from 2+2 my apologies. 

No worries, I just meant the engagement with politics and activism isn’t what it was, in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...