Quantcast
Brighton (H) Premier League - 3/2/21 - 20:15 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 3/2/21 - 20:15

Nearly half as much possession yet over twice as many shots for the away team. 

What an appalling half of football that was. Here's hoping for a second half similar to the west ham game. 

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Winning the league isn't even in my thoughts this year. We can't compete with the injuries we have and keep getting.

I know but if we win Sunday (ha) it’s all to play for. I’ve just heard this time last year we had over 20 points more than city have now!

This is grim. Should ban passing backwards. 

Jones for Bobby, shaq off for Davis and get hendo in midfield. 

WHAT THE FUCK JURGEN, WHAT THE FUCK?

Did you tell them to go out and conserve energy or something? Without doubt that was the worst fucking half of football I've seen for fucking years!

No intensity, half assed pressing, no movement. Everything slow and side to side. What the fuck???

These are fucking Brighton, not Milan of the 90s. Fuck me.

Shit half that. Like many previous games this season against the weaker teams we play with no intensity and low tempo. Which makes us an average team.

Phillips, Henderson and Thiago have played well, Salah ok, the rest shit. I leave Kelleher out of it, the little he’s been involved has been ok.

Same slow turgid shite that I've seen since March.  Pointless blaming any forward when you've got a team that gets the ball to them once in a dangerous position in 45 mins. 

Yet again we've made it very easy for a shite side to stick ten men behind the ball and show us how to break quickly.  Unbelievable that this is the same team that scored that second goal against West ham.