You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Isn't it funny that the right use terms like "snowflake" and "woke" yet the second you challenge them on anything they become the exact thing they claim to hate? 

Left Wing = Good

Right Wing = sub-human, hateful scum 

I don't have a problem with being economically, socially or morally right wing, within reason,  nobody chooses their parents and the things they are brought up with and hear. I don't agree with it and will argue long in to the night about it, but like my beliefs, you can trace them back and, to a degree, understand them.

What I do have a problem with is the hateful, spitful, scared little cretins like Hitchen & Young who skulk behind this nonsense to hide what they really are, broken little boys who are scared about their place in the world. They will hit out at anything that makes them for one second feel worthy, as they have no real self worth as it's been kicked out of them through their upbringing, schooling and ever decreasing circle of 'friends'.

My daughter is four, the sweetest little thing you will ever meet, she's also happens to be mixed race, so she's allowed to be weaponized by these fucking morons as they project their inadequacies onto the world. She is growing up in a world that questions her and not the absolute cunts that espouse this hateful, broken, pathetic rhetoric. Her world will be defined by this noise. Her world will be shaped by these cunts. Her opportunities will be limited by this system of deferal to inadequates. All becuase some pitiful, entitled, broken little boys weren't hugged enough as kids and taught that difference is good and that race is a construct.

I wish them nothing but healing and peace, but if they can not find that, death and a painful one.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s funny when there’s an election and the general feeling is anyone voting conservative should be hung from a lamppost.  Or people say they won’t have a pint with someone who votes differently. That’s normal. 

Voting Conservative is literally voting to let people die in the (usually mistaken) belief that it will put a few extra quid in your pocket.  From that starting point, a person has got to go some to persuade me to be their bezzy.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Paul, mate. Maybe nobody liked your son because he was a bit of a bellend and literally NOBODY can be arsed with that "hey, debate me!" guy. 

And, maybe, he's just like his father and lazily calls everybody who's not as right leaning as he is a communist/Marxist etc? 

Is this made up cancel culture thing now really extending into "nobody will be friends with my knobhead son" territory? 

Euab9onXMAE-IaX.jpeg

A little like deliberately having a shit in a swimming pool that everyone is using - then getting upset at their reactions.

• Upvote 1

Remember all the pant-pissing about that - a silly old fart tipping a pot of muller down his shirt - then crickets when two Labour campaigners were actually attacked during the last GE campaign, one of them so violently their jaw was broken.

Then remember when a Labour MP was shot dead? But yeah, people not having pints with Tories, or something.

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Voting Conservative is literally voting to let people die in the (usually mistaken) belief that it will put a few extra quid in your pocket.  From that starting point, a person has got to go some to persuade me to be their bezzy.

I suppose at least Rico is upfront about the selfish reasons he currently votes Tory, however much you could argue the toss about it. What I really can't stand are the working class Tories by me who literally vote against their own interests. Or to put it more accurately, they vote 'not Labour' because of the shit they read in our favourite tabloid.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s funny when there’s an election and the general feeling is anyone voting conservative should be hung from a lamppost.  Or people say they won’t have a pint with someone who votes differently. That’s normal. 

Come on Ste you know what I meant. You are an exception as well, because a pint with you will lead to getting chased by gangsters and waking up in a brothel/crack den with Louis Spence and Rita Ora and quite frankly I'd vote tory for that night out. Up the Ra 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I suppose at least Rico is upfront about the selfish reasons he currently votes Tory, however much you could argue the toss about it. What I really can't stand are the working class Tories by me who literally vote against their own interests. Or to put it more accurately, they vote 'not Labour' because of the shit they read in our favourite tabloid.

This. makes a refreshing change from "get them out" like the majority of cunts 

24 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Spot on angry. In the words of Terry Hall 'if you have a tory friend now is the time for that friendship to end'

41 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

See? I’m a murderer now. Just nipping to the police station to hand myself in. Obviously I’ll wait for you because even St Jeremy of Corbyn wasn’t advocating taking all our money away and preventing even more deaths.  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Spot on angry. In the words of Terry Hall 'if you have a tory friend now is the time for that friendship to end'

Nah, I've got plenty of Tory supporting mates. I try not to talk about politics too much with them when we're out, but I will put them straight when they start spouting shit that I know to be untrue. I also respect that their viewpoint is different to mine for whatever reason. Doesn’t stop them being sound in many other respects.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

See? I’m a murderer now. Just nipping to the police station to hand myself in. Obviously I’ll wait for you because even St Jeremy of Corbyn wasn’t advocating taking all our money away and preventing even more deaths.  

You're probably being facetious, but this kind of shite does you no favours mate. He stated that the policies of the party you voted for have resulted in the deaths of thousands (covid and poverty related - I believe there was a UN report on it). He didn't call you a murderer at any stage. It's the binary right/wrong, good/bad extreme thinking that's polarising debate more and more and I fucking hate it.

37 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

There's a bloke in work - an ex-military Norn Iron Unionist - who campaigns for the Tories, despite being a public sector, anti-racist, trade union activist. I'm happy to talk to him about political issues, because we broadly agree on most stuff, but I try to avoid party politics, because there's just no point.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

This kind of shite does you no favours though mate. He stated that the policies of the party you voted for have resulted in the deaths of thousands (covid and poverty related - I believe there was a UN report on it). He didn't call you a murderer at any stage. It's the binary right/wrong, good/bad extreme thinking that's polarising debate more and more and I fucking hate it.

Well I’ll politely disagree on the first bit. But agree on the second part. The left believes they are ‘right’ and anyone who disagrees is wrong, and therefore bad. Imagine being that arrogant?  

And I didn’t vote Tory this time, as my MP is fucking stupid.  

It’s funny how Labour voters never get the same shit for Blair, who is apparently a war criminal.  Surely that’s worse. 

36 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha! Don’t piss your Pampers. Just grow the fuck up and own the consequences of your actions.

You're so full of shit at times.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Ha! Don’t piss your Pampers. Just grow the fuck up and own the consequences of your actions.

You're so full of shit at times.

But that’s the point, I do own the consequences.  I’ve been absolutely clear and consistent for years.  

You voted for a war criminal who caused the death of over a million people and created ISIS.   How do you live with that? 

I’m also sure that other parties have polices that would ‘save’ more people than Labour. So you aren’t doing the best you could.