You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The mail already beginning on the labour and trans issues angle. The media in this country is a massive problem, non dom billionaire media owners shaping public opinion.

“Labour strikes” “Labour migrant crisis” etc. Thick cunts believe it just like they believe Corbyn to be some evil maniac.

12 hours ago, Code said:

A mate of mine told me about him being met by army personel at the border control at the AirPort in London.

How do the government get away with this?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/23/heathrow-border-force-strike-travel-chaos-fears

farage tweeted he breezed his way through passport control and we dont need border agency staff.

Then someone pointed out the army are not allowed to do the checks which border agency carry out. 

12 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

farage tweeted he breezed his way through passport control and we dont need border agency staff.

Then someone pointed out the army are not allowed to do the checks which border agency carry out. 

Farage like many of the racist Tory liars is a liar who brushes his teeth with discarded ciggies. 

Ann Rackham, a retired research psychologist who grew up in Penistone and lives in the town, considers herself European and voted to remain in the EU but is a big fan of Nigel Farage and would still like to see him as prime minister.

With people like this we are well and truly fucked. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/11/this-lot-no-way-what-red-wall-voters-think-now-of-boris-johnson-the-tories-and-labour

We need a normal working class person as pm

Says the woman who voted for boris johnson

I know it doesn't help but it's impossible to escape the notion that these people are fucking morons

Fuck me, what a bunch of brain dead dolts.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/11/this-lot-no-way-what-red-wall-voters-think-now-of-boris-johnson-the-tories-and-labour

I know it doesn't help but it's impossible to escape the notion that these people are fucking morons

These things leave me cold, and I'm very unconvinced about some of the interviews.  I dont believe Ann Rackham exists, and the guy on the stall who likes Sunak seems to be friends with himself on Facey:

Screenshot_20221228-124354.png

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

These things leave me cold, and I'm very unconvinced about some of the interviews.  I dont believe Ann Rackham exists, and the guy on the stall who likes Sunak seems to be friends with himself on Facey:

Screenshot_20221228-124354.png

id be very surprised if they printed random pictures of people,and made up quotes from them. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Three years on, people still argue about the reasons. Many say it was as simple as voters disliking Jeremy Corbyn. Others disagree. Ian Lavery, the former Labour party chair and the MP for neighbouring Wansbeck, said: “I can tell you in three seconds. It is one word and that is Brexit. No other reason.”

He's right.

21 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

You’ve pretty much got your wish where I live. There’s a few vape and charity shops alongside the bookies but it’s nearly there. 

All those cunts in those towns bemoan the dearth of their town centres, yet everyone of them use out of town retail parks and supermarkets.  The lack of education and self-awareness is outstanding.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

All those cunts in those towns bemoan the dearth of their town centres, yet everyone of them use out of town retail parks and supermarkets.  The lack of education and self-awareness is outstanding.

FB is full of posts bemoaning the death of Wakefield Precinct. To them, it’s mainly the fault, of the local Council that’s been red for decades. Well them and immigrants obviously. 

To be 100% accurate, that particular fallen red wall seat is already back in the hands of Labour as the Tory who won at the last election is in the slammer for being a nonce. 

My constituency is held by the appalling Brexiteer, Andrea Jenkyns. She’s also now the  Deputy Chairwoman of the ERG.

To the shame of all who live here (although a majority obviously don’t agree) she beat Ed Balls in 2015, and has done the square root of fuck all for the area since. 

Lintern is health editor at the Sunday Times, when it comes to the NHS he's one of the best about. He's been collecting data and compiled lists of every hospital facing incident emergencies this new year. 

Obviously hoping nobody needs medical attention but if so be warned..its looking dire and this was before the New Year's Eve shenanigans. Give thanks to all who work in our NHS ..

Info in Shaun Linterns thread below. 

* yawn 

Yeah there's about 300-odd MPs and how many nurses? 

Parliament food is subsidised for staff too, many of whom won't be on much more than minimum wage. 

Be very wary of people who criticise 'MPs' rather than particular MPs, ministers or parties. They're trying to disenfranchise voters from the system itself, which is a road to ruin.

Ask yourself why fat cunts like Nick Ferrari will go on for hours about 'MPs' with their 'snouts in the trough' but won't hear a word said about actual Tory criminals in high office. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

* yawn 

Yeah there's about 300-odd MPs and how many nurses? 

Parliament food is subsidised for staff too, many of whom won't be on much more than minimum wage. 

Be very wary of people who criticise 'MPs' rather than particular MPs, ministers or parties. They're trying to disenfranchise voters from the system itself, which is a road to ruin.

Ask yourself why fat cunts like Nick Ferrari will go on for hours about 'MPs' with their 'snouts in the trough' but won't hear a word said about actual Tory criminals in high office. 

Yup, and also be wary of people wanting to take 'perks' away from particular sets of employees or groups.  You know, like decent wages, working conditions, pensions and freedom of movement.