Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 880 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

No, he was great there, full stop. His issue, though, is that he's been far better in a structure like what he had at Barca where he, Messi and Suarez would play really fluidly and share responsibility. At PSG, he plays as if everybody else is shite. Takes a billion touches, is generally selfish and takes the piss. It's been a poor move for his career. 

 

So he's a poor individual player who can lift his game when surrounded by better players. My point exactly. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

So he's a poor individual player who can lift his game when surrounded by better players. My point exactly. 

He's not a poor individual player, but you know that. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Saying Neymar is shite is the least original take in football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, etho said:

Cruel on Atalanta

That's what happens when you stick eleven men behind the ball and offer fuck all threat on the counter for most of the half. 

 

As we can see there, PSG were there for the taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He's not a poor individual player, but you know that. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Saying Neymar is shite is the least original take in football. 

Ok. He's still shite though. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was 100% guaranteed victory for PSG as soon as the equaliser went in. I expect them to get to the final and face City in a game that showcases all that is good about European football, with two clubs routinely praised for doing things the right way.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

It was 100% guaranteed victory for PSG as soon as the equaliser went in. I expect them to get to the final and face City in a game that showcases all that is good about European football, with two clubs routinely praised for doing things the right way.

Two plastic clubs in the final of a plastic european cup.

 

Fitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Neymar was influential for the 2 goals as well.

 

Paris are not final though, AM I’d going to be really hard to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×