You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Their appeal against the red card for Son has failed. 

Tottenham's appeal against Son's red card - which was issued after VAR ruled he had kicked out at Rudiger - failed on Tuesday.

The South Korea international will miss a home fixture against Brighton on Boxing Day, as well as trips to Norwich on 28 December and Southampton on 1 January.

Mourinho thinks it should be Rudiger's reaction to Son's challenge that is coming under scrutiny, and not Son's action.

6 minutes ago, @@@@@@ said:

Their appeal against the red card for Son has failed. 

Tottenham's appeal against Son's red card - which was issued after VAR ruled he had kicked out at Rudiger - failed on Tuesday.

The South Korea international will miss a home fixture against Brighton on Boxing Day, as well as trips to Norwich on 28 December and Southampton on 1 January.

Mourinho thinks it should be Rudiger's reaction to Son's challenge that is coming under scrutiny, and not Son's action.

He is such a dickhead of a manager 

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pardew -- at the wheel, doing his thing....

“It is a beautiful and warm club, where everything starts with enthusiasm and passion.”

They burnt their own stadium down in 1982!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/24/alan-pardew-appointed-ado-den-haag-manager-chris-powell-assistant

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He is such a dickhead of a manager 

I find it amazing every time he comes back into management it’s like the break has done him good, he’s like a new person, as a pundit he was good etc etc. 

he’s a cunt manager and a cunt pundit. 
I’ll never get over him celebrating city winning the league at Anfield the cunt. 

4 hours ago, Mark M said:

Was there not a rule brought in if you lost an appeal another match was added to the ban or did I imagine that ?

Only if the appeal had absolutely no merit which presumably has to be decided on submission of the appeal? Presumably the club can then decide to withdraw the appeal if it could result in an increase. 

Just a random, hateful thought of the day, but how the fuck can any club tolerate having Jesse Lingard in their midst? If he played for Liverpool today I'd still be screaming to get rid off the cunt even though we're top of the league, the best team on the planet and have nothing to moan about. Man United are a joke of a team and aspire to reach the top again yet they persist with this guy, someone more interested in his social media profile and clothing range. It's pretty remarkable how so many United managers have put up him. He's an appalling footballer and has a face that I would never tire of punching.

38 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

uvv90ox5kn641.jpg

Our shirt numbers at the turn of the last decade vs today. A slight upgrade on no.4 but about par otherwise I'd say.

Fucking hell, I'm not even going to bother putting a sarcastic spin on it. The difference is simply outrageous. 

3 hours ago, A_S said:

Fucking hell, I'm not even going to bother putting a sarcastic spin on it. The difference is simply outrageous. 

Nobody disses The Wolf. Nobody. Say your goodbyes to family and friends, present your shit plain tracksuits for shredding, and specify burial or cremation.