You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Is the match on Sky or BT Sports in the UK? I might whack a stream on after the final whistle just to watch Moyes's first hatchet job on his new team. 

I like the look of Hughes. Seems like he's got good quality on the ball. Wonder what took him so long to get to the Premier League.

Wasn’t there stories on here before about his attitude, gambling or drugs or some shit like that? I could be hugely mistaken but I can vaguely remember someone saying something along them lines when no Premier League team ever properly went in for him despite his obvious talent.

Wasn’t there stories on here before about his attitude, gambling or drugs or some shit like that? I could be hugely mistaken but I can vaguely remember someone saying something along them lines when no Premier League team ever properly went in for him despite his obvious talent.

I think it was something to do with him being into the BNP or something similar. I might be incorrect though.

Just been reading through the shit Arsenal’s been getting on twitter from Journalists. Basically some journalist got asked to pick his combined XI and picked the whole Tottenham team. Arsenal’s official twitter then tweeted the journalist a meme of Ozil after the game because he was MOTM, some people abused the journalist then and he accused the abuse of being homophobic, anti-Semitic etc..which I only seen a few cases of this. A load of other journalists have now started saying it’s the clubs fault and they were provocative.

What a load of shit, of course nobody deserves to be abused on the internet but his initial tweet could be accused of provocation because he’d have known that arsenal fans would have been upset and respond. It was something lighthearted that the club done, they can’t be responsible for what others comment on their twitter. Modern football shit again.

Odds on WH offering 30 million for Fellatio Elblower in January?

Depressingly almost a cert....Not depressingly because he will tear it up at West Ham but because those cunts will bank a massive amount of cash for a sack of shite player and plough it back in towards quality.

Depressingly almost a cert....Not depressingly because he will tear it up at West Ham but because those cunts will bank a massive amount of cash for a sack of shite player and plough it back in towards quality.

Nah, he'll go on a free in the summer. Shitcoat won't want to lose his plan b until he finds another grok to replace him.

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah. I mentioned it after Moyes was given the WH gig, just another club the Mancs can sell on their shite to for top dollar. 

Embarrassing that from West Ham. In fairness they could have had a couple had Gomez not been superman but the way they played was a disgrace. Carroll was an embarrassment and should have been hooked mid way through the first half. If I was Noble i'd start smacking the rest of the team about. Moyes wont last until the end of the season no way. You could tell Pearce just wanted to get on the pitch and wake them up. He should be manager not Moyes. 

• Upvote 1

Embarrassing that from West Ham. In fairness they could have had a couple had Gomez not been superman but the way they played was a disgrace. Carroll was an embarrassment and should have been hooked mid way through the first half. If I was Noble i'd start smacking the rest of the team about. Moyes wont last until the end of the season no way. You could tell Pearce just wanted to get on the pitch and wake them up. He should be manager not Moyes. 

Carroll was a disgrace