You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Looks like Sterling fancies running his contract down for money again. Half of Bluemoon aren’t happy and the other half are pretending like it’s okay because they know how embarrassing it looks after they’ve all sucked his cock for 3 years.

“It’s okay because he helped us win the league. I’ll be happy for him if he wants to leave.”

Their views on Milner on the other hand...

He’s got 2 years left. You couldn’t pay me to take that cunt back. He’s scored a lot of goals because of the brilliance around him. He’s not clinical and I think he thinks he’s better than he is and fancies himself behind the striker.

He's a cunt alright but we need more of them.

He's got everything we would need to fit our current style of play. I think it's short sighted not to even consider it. If he wanted it and we could make it work I'd be down. Granted he wouldn't be loved by anyone but if he won us trophies I'd be happy.

I do think he fancies playing abroad though. Run your contract down and spend a few years in the sun.

He’s a cunt but not the type we need. He’s just a money grabber and would be swooning at any club that would be willing to pay him more as soon as his form picks up. He’s not better than any of our front 3 and I wouldn’t play him in midfield. If he is arguing over City with how much they’re willing to pay him then I wouldn’t be paying him more to be a back up. He’s a fucking cunt as well. Not sure if I mentioned that.

Why, what has he done? All I know about him that he has a Basque sounding name and as of 60 minutes ago, that he was great for the Spain's U.21s.

He's Basque, has been "national" manager, and is now manager of the establishment club. Not the kind of credentials (the first aside) that Athletic go for!