You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Okay. So what else do we have to go on that refutes it? 

You can follow loads of independent journalists, particularly on twitter, who are unaffiliated to either club's spin. Whether you believe the odd snippet they let slip here and there is up to you. 

I tend to believe the reports from Germany, that Rangnick stormed off for a couple of days unexpectedly, which points to trouble behind the scenes and the player being potentially sold against his wishes i.e. the board gave us a price. Then we put in the £50m something bid. By the time he came back a couple of days later, and we presumably wanted to match their original price point, he was back in control.

Okay. So what else do we have to go on that refutes it?

It's not my conversation, you should ask the lads who made the point. One thing is for certain though, I trust pearce about as much as I do my 6 year old when she has chocolate round her face and I ask her has she been in the chocolate box and she tells me no. He backs up no one's point of view.

It's not my conversation, you should ask the lads who made the point. One thing is for certain though, I trust pearce about as much as I do my 6 year old when she has chocolate round her face and I ask her has she been in the chocolate box and she tells me no. He backs up no one's point of view.

It seems as we agree on little, Barry; at least we can do it amicably. Let's hope that we get the strengthening we need, because people are going to be rightly pissed off come the end of the month and nobody is in. I guess I'll just wait 'til then, but no amount of spinning will change anything.

It seems as we agree on little, Barry; at least we can do it amicably. Let's hope that we get the strengthening we need, because people are going to be rightly pissed off come the end of the month and nobody is in. I guess I'll just wait 'til then, but no amount of spinning will change anything.

Fuck off Phil

• Upvote 1

Please Liverpool a proper left back a centre back but for me more than anything a fucking CM that can take games by the scruff of the neck. I dont know what Michael Edwards would have to type into his Amiga for that but do it.

LB, CB, GK, DM, CM, and CF. That'll do, then we can talk about cover and depth. Seriously, that's what we need to start winning things, and they all need to be fucking excellent quality. 

• Upvote 1

Klopp's fucked up every window since he's been here. He got the job because the previous manager couldn't stop us being shredded everytime anyone ran at us and we're still no better off. Even signing 1 quality player in both of the January windows would have improved this squad no end.

Yet, when you hear him speak, he seems to recognise all of our faults and he leaves the impression that he's on top of it but it never gets produced on the pitch.

Remember him doing that hour with carra on sky before on of the games last season and he was asked what the answer is to our poor defending from set pieces. He said, sign taller defenders.

Where are they?

• Upvote 1

We do need strengthening. 2 points lost already through not.

Klopp's fucked up every window since he's been here. He got the job because the previous manager couldn't stop us being shredded everytime anyone ran at us and we're still no better off. Even signing 1 quality player in both of the January windows would have improved this squad no end.

Yet, when you hear him speak, he seems to recognise all of our faults and he leaves the impression that he's on top of it but it never gets produced on the pitch.

Remember him doing that hour with carra on sky before on of the games last season and he was asked what the answer is to our poor defending from set pieces. He said, sign taller defenders.

Where are they?

They all play for Southampton. They have the exclusive rights on tall defenders. To compensate, today in injury time we brought on a boy, who was tall. He gave away a stupid foul, as boys do being played out of position, and that pressure led to their equaliser. 2 points dropped. But don't worry everyone, it's a fine squad and only Southampton have keys to solve out problems.

That William Carvallho apparently has a £40m release clause.

I'd prefer him in front of the back 4. Rotate Wijnaldum and Henderson with Can in the two more advanced midfielders.

Henderson is probably not good enough, but he can pass better and finish better than Gini and Can. I'd rather have him going forward than holding.

And a cheeky bid for Vardy.

Where are they?

Haha, totally forgot about that.

Melissa Reddy is 100% a pure LFC propagandist. Pearce I'd rate at only about 90% on that scale.

Melissa reddy is a loser. Her or pearce are from the same gang for me, stealing a living by pretending to be journalist, but are no more than propaganda mouth pieces for the club, because the have nothing if the club doesn't give them it.