You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

F.A cup 2016/2017

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Plymouth is comfortably the biggest shit hole in the South West, and the idea that their fish and chips are even approaching mediocre is utterly absurd.

The place (and plaice) should be burnt to the ground.

I had the misfortune to be stuck on a train which was held at whatever station it was due to delays. This other train pulled in on the opposite platform and it was full of Plymouth cunts. They were in the process of smashing up a few of the train carriages (probably why other trains were being held on delays) when they all started pissing out of the broken windows/doors and throwing shit at our Train. They then piled out for whatever reason and started to try and board our train via the windows by trying to smash them. The police turned up shortly afterwards and these demented foamed mouthed twats turned into pussies cowering from the police and their batons. This was a regular occurrence with them in the early 80's. 

I had the misfortune to be stuck on a train which was held at whatever station it was due to delays. This other train pulled in on the opposite platform and it was full of Plymouth cunts. They were in the process of smashing up a few of the train carriages (probably why other trains were being held on delays) when they all started pissing out of the broken windows/doors and throwing shit at our Train. They then piled out for whatever reason and started to try and board our train via the windows by trying to smash them. The police turned up shortly afterwards and these demented foamed mouthed twats turned into pussies cowering from the police and their batons. This was a regular occurrence with them in the early 80's.

It hasn't changed.

Guest Pistonbroke

It hasn't changed.

So I have gathered after reading about them over the last few years, mostly young gobshytes in their teens/early 20's backed up by a few older hooligans who still think they belong to a firm. 

Plymouth is comfortably the biggest shit hole in the South West, and the idea that their fish and chips are even approaching mediocre is utterly absurd.

The place (and plaice) should be burnt to the ground.

Haha, my brother lives in the Barbican and I've always had a good night out there plus the Ho is brilliant as is the Sound and Rame Head

Plus there's a chippy there, think it's called the Harbourside,  does a proper Cod and chips with decent gravy; something I've yet to discover elsewhere in the South

Admittedly the Janners should be put down with extreme prejudice and the City Centre is a disgrace but nowhere's perfect

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha, my brother lives in the Barbican and I've always had a good night out there plus the Ho is brilliant as is the Sound and Rame Head

Plus there's a chippy there, think it's called the Harbourside,  does a proper Cod and chips with decent gravy; something I've yet to discover elsewhere in the South

Admittedly the Janners should be put down with extreme prejudice and the City Centre is a disgrace but nowhere's perfect

The Janners......the yokel inbreds who should be tied to a west country shit house and left there to fucking well rot. 

The Janners......the yokel inbreds who should be tied to a west country shit house and left there to fucking well rot. 

There's some sort of weird out of town shop called Trago Mills which, is probably the worst place in the universe and it always tickled me that the locals commonly refer to it as the Janner's Disneyland

Guest Pistonbroke

There's some sort of weird out of town shop called Trago Mills which, is probably the worst place in the universe and it always tickled me that the locals commonly refer to it as the Janner's Disneyland

They are the UK's very own Rednecks/Hillbillies. I used to tonk this bird from Gosport (another shit hole) and her brother and his wife lived in Plymouth, it was such a treat to visit them. 

They are the UK's very own Rednecks/Hillbillies. I used to tonk this bird from Gosport (another shit hole) and her brother and his wife lived in Plymouth, it was such a treat to visit them.

Jesus mate gosport is grim.

Plymouth is a good night out. The barbican is ace.