You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Westworld

Captain Turdseye

I think they lavished most of the budget on the production which looks brilliant and also a handful of known actors, Hopkins, Harris, Newton and Marsden and a couple of others. They're then left with trying to fill other roles on the cheap like than annoying English guy.

Bit like when you fill your fantasy football team with top forwards and midfielders and then have to have a defence filled with reserve players from the promoted teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Boss again this week.

Although there was another hint at it this week, I'm still not sure I'm but the 2 timelines theory. I think it would just push it all a bit too far.

I do think MIB, Delores & William are all going to meet in the middle of the maze somehow, with Delores killing the MIB.

I think Mauve will use the de-commissioned Hosts downstairs as her army but her escape will just put her into another part of the park - Rome or another location from the film.

So is Elsie really dead? I can see Bernard having more flashbacks of it & killing Ford.

Am I right in thinking in the advert before the show started it showed one of the skeleton hosts attacking somebody? Seems to ring a bell, that's still to come as well yet then.

I'm finding the whole maeve storyline to be utter shite. The two buffoons just doing all she says.

Yea I just want to her to be killed and not fixed, swept under a rug and explore the real story, not some pissed off robots vendetta. Pales in insignificance to the story of the park and its secrets.

Ooooh subtle twist. Makes sense if Bernard is a robot that the other engineers might be. Still seems a slight kopout. Much like them showing us Bernard discovering hopkins secret house and the conversation that then ensued between them. After we find out the truth it made that bit seem a convoluted red herring, it wouldn't of needed to happen just to lure that woman there.