You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Non gender specific fuckwittery

Champ

Depends. I know cunts who put the soy sauce in a chicken and mushroom pot noodle while they wait for the kettle to boil. I don't often lash out but if we let them carry on then it won't be long before Poland is invaded again.

Funny you should mention Pot Noodle. Work colleague went to a Tesco Express at lunchtime yesterday (that's 'dinnertime', for the uneducated) and said there was this typical Wayne & Waynetta Slob couple panic buying Pot Noodle, presumably after they'd found out about Tesco's stand-off with Unilever. When your idea of a doomsday scenario involves running out of Pot Noodle, you are beyond saving.

• Upvote 1

Funny you should mention Pot Noodle. Work colleague went to a Tesco Express at lunchtime yesterday (that's 'dinnertime', for the uneducated) and said there was this typical Wayne & Waynetta Slob couple panic buying Pot Noodle, presumably after they'd found out about Tesco's stand-off with Unilever. When your idea of a doomsday scenario involves running out of Pot Noodle, you are beyond saving.

Luckily they'll die of malnutrition

This thread is NOTHING like I expected it to be. No mention of 'Pansexual', 'gender-queer', 'non-binary' or anything. Rubbish.

All of this stuff just makes me feel old now - why do we need so many identities, can't we just be who we want to be and fuck who we want to fuck?

People often use LGBTQ to mean all of the communities included in the “LGBTTTQQIAA”:

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Transgender

Transsexual

Two-spirited

Queer

Questioning

Intersex

Asexual

Ally

+ Pansexual

+ Agender

+ Gender Queer

+ Bigender

+ Gender Variant

+ Pangender

I choose to think that there are examples of men out there betraying all kinds of idiocy too and that the levels of ignorance/nonsensical behaviour described in that other thread are not representative of all women but this was hard to beat...

We had the planner up on tv yesterday and the picture in picture thing up in the corner was Come Dine with Me. Well, I swear I haven't never watched this nonsense before but we were transfixed but the utter appallingness of everyone involved but the one that took the biscuit was the woman who insisted that Barack Obama's first name was Billy. The logic behind this was that she knew his first initial was B so she assumed it had to be Billy...because he didn't look like a Barry.

Arguably the most powerful man on the planet, who has held his role for nearly 8 years and she appeared to genuinely think he is called Billy. I despair

This thread is a disgrace.