You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

I can here my Bayern fan (who is also a Bielefeld fan and wears a Barca/Chelsea top, you get the picture) neighbour cheering all the time, the massive fucking whopper. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Neymar, not the best time in the season to get a suspension, especially when you are 1-0 down to a team you should be beating. 

Guest Pistonbroke

2-0 Malaga, big bottle job by Barca. That Neymar tackle was a dumb one too, 3 game ban and out of the game V Real, Barca fucked by the looks of it. Couldn't happen to a better team, bunch of crying pansies. Downside, Real are just as bad. 

So what do we think Sunderlands chances are against the mancs today? Will Moysey roll over for them? Can't see anything but a manc win myself, but it would make my weekend if I'm wrong!

They'll win comfortable, so that's why yesterday's result was fucking huge

They're just a rejected Everton and Utd XI as well as Defoe

They'll win comfortable, so that's why yesterday's result was fucking huge

They're just a rejected Everton and Utd XI as well as Defoe

Two teams who struggle to score goals, could easily finish 0-0.

I can see Utd converting some the many chances they usually miss, it'll end up about 3/4-0 and they'll be back to they're usual fickle deludedness saying they'll finish top 3. Sunderland are down, there's no hope in this game for them. Utd will drop points in other games, not this one though.

They've had the most consistent back line bar Chelsea. That's what's needed to be successful in the league. They've only conceded 6 goals against the bottom 11. We've given up 27! They've also only had injuries to kane and rose really,where as we've had horrendous problems. Our full team is better than theirs but we haven't had it out since last November.

Our full team is better than theirs? I'm struggling with this one.