You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Pistonbroke

Some of the Brits at the top of the chain are so far up their own arse, they actually believe Britain is best at everything. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Suzanne Evans ex UKIP split arse, Jesus I'd love to fuck her.................................................with a fucking sledge hammer. All she can bang on about is rhetoric shite. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The way I see this referendum vote is that you should think of others and not just your own selfish hopes.

Think of a family situation, would you shit on your own wife and children just to get a political point across? Would you shit on your own siblings or parents? 

A happy family is far better than an argumentative one, people need to work together to gain happiness and work through problems, blood is always thicker than water.

The EU is not a perfect family but working together is far better than leaving your future in the hands of a bunch of cunts who will be all too willing to fuck your life up. 

The UK has fuck all industry to speak of, around 80% of the UK's GDP is through the service sector, I won't get tired of reminding you about that. It is by far the easiest business to relocate and if they are taking a knock they won't hesitate to fuck the UK off for greener pastures. Leaving the EU where these people feel happy about being in due to the market they work in is a huge huge risk, you could end up voting in years of austerity as you are left trying to build up a crumbling industry, and all that for a bit of pomp and circumstance. 

I've got family working there myself, pretty sure half of the forum knows someone that does or has in the past. It's a massive place, that's why I can't believe there's not even one foreigner that didn't make it past the initial agency phase. A lot of agency staff used to get moved on where I was after 6 months and you could tell after a week or two which ones would be jibbed. Nationality never came into it.

How come you moved around the plants so much, Kloppite?

JLR use manpower to recruit their staff and unlike the other companies in the supply chain recruitment ismt always open. When jlr recruits it is because they have vacancies to fill also when jlr recruit to fill say 100 jobs they have they get about 30000 applications. If you get took on by manpower it generally means that providing you knuckle down you will get a contract.

The reason there are no foreigners in there is because fitstly the online test you have to do before your application is even looked at. Loads of locals fail this test so i would imagine even more foregners would fail this test. JLR also has a policy where they will want people to have a checkable work history going back a few years. This would also rule out loads of foreigners. Then you will find that they generally choose people who have got families and mortgages and these people will be given preference because the job is well paid they will give the job to people who need them. Then you have the factor that there is an element of jobs for the boys.

The other companies in the supply chain always have agency staff on the books but the companies themselves may not be recruiting. The agency jobs are temporary and people get work for up to 12 weeks then get fucked off.

Uncertainty is what's hitting the pound, not the knowledge that the UK out of the EU is fucked.

Betfair has today cut the odds of remaining from 80% to 66% and the Euro gains 1%. It's the fear of exiting and the impact on growth with foreign investment being withdrawn that is causing the selling. I'm not sure why people bury their heads in the sand over this.

• Upvote 1

Betfair has today cut the odds of remaining from 80% to 66% and the Euro gains 1%. It's the fear of exiting and the impact on growth with foreign investment being withdrawn that is causing the selling. I'm not sure why people bury their heads in the sand over this.

It's uncertainty. If they were certain of the impact of Brexit then their actions would be quite different.

It's uncertainty. If they were certain of the impact of Brexit then their actions would be quite different.

Okay, it's uncertainty over the vote then. When it becomes certain either way we will see the pound stabilise or rise against all the currencies.

The way I see this referendum vote is that you should think of others and not just your own selfish hopes.

Think of a family situation, would you shit on your own wife and children just to get a political point across? Would you shit on your own siblings or parents? 

A happy family is far better than an argumentative one, people need to work together to gain happiness and work through problems, blood is always thicker than water.

The EU is not a perfect family but working together is far better than leaving your future in the hands of a bunch of cunts who will be all too willing to fuck your life up. 

The UK has fuck all industry to speak of, around 80% of the UK's GDP is through the service sector, I won't get tired of reminding you about that. It is by far the easiest business to relocate and if they are taking a knock they won't hesitate to fuck the UK off for greener pastures. Leaving the EU where these people feel happy about being in due to the market they work in is a huge huge risk, you could end up voting in years of austerity as you are left trying to build up a crumbling industry, and all that for a bit of pomp and circumstance. 

The service sector is full of companies that could not relocate because they need to be close to their customers (hairdressers, plumbers, teachers, bus drivers, shop keepers etc).  The very small percentage that could relocate would have already relocated if they'd been offered the right tax avoidance plan.  

Guest Pistonbroke

The service sector is full of companies that could not relocate because they need to be close to their customers (hairdressers, plumbers, teachers, bus drivers, shop keepers etc).  The very small percentage that could relocate would have already relocated if they'd been offered the right tax avoidance plan.  

I'm on about banks, insurance companies, they are certainly not a small minority and some have already voiced plans to fuck off should the UK leave the EU. 

I'm on about banks, insurance companies, they are certainly not a small minority and some have already voiced plans to fuck off should the UK leave the EU. 

Yeah, I know what you mean but the vast majority of service sector isn't mobile.  I think most of the financial services companies are here because of the rights granted to the city of London corporation anyways.

Yeah, I know what you mean but the vast majority of service sector isn't mobile.  I think most of the financial services companies are here because of the rights granted to the city of London corporation anyways.

Denile is not just a river in Egypt