You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a 'tipper' when finishing a bag of crisps?

Simbo

how do you finish a bag of crisps?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fucking tipper?

• I don't want to waste any morsel left in my bag so I gleefully tip what's left into my mouth.
    • I will dig into the depths of the bag with my fingers to finish them off.
    • I don't want to look like a massive cunt so will write off any remnants.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah, but you still look like Wes Brown you hateful cunt.

Just fucking stop it, man. Jesus. What the fuck did I do?

Fuck this, I'm going home.

Anyone who doesn't do this is clearly a bit mental.

Would you get near to the end of a bottle of whiskey and throw it away too? No because that's mental also.

Sometimes the best bits are the crumbs at the end. Like a nice bag of pork scratchings, the salty aceness is the last bit to complete the experience.

• Upvote 3

I bet you rip open the bag, lick your finger and minesweep the crumbs.

Nah mate, tip it then bin it. I don't lick my fingers either. Unless I'm eating monster munch, then I chow down on them like jenna jameson on rocco. 

• Upvote 1

I stick my finger through the bottom of the packet to get the last bit of salty vinagerness.

There isn't an option for that because I'm a one off, a renegade, a lone wolf, a loose cannon, a crisp packet fingering cunt.

I finger them properly, as God intended.  

Only a deviant would finger anything in the bottom.  Jesus hates you and you're going to Hell.

What about the 4th way. You open the bag at the top and both sides like when sharing at the pub. The you are free to reach for any crisp you wish

Yep. The table picnic approach. A fundamentally nice way to eat crisps.