You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a 'tipper' when finishing a bag of crisps?

Simbo

how do you finish a bag of crisps?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fucking tipper?

• I don't want to waste any morsel left in my bag so I gleefully tip what's left into my mouth.
    • I will dig into the depths of the bag with my fingers to finish them off.
    • I don't want to look like a massive cunt so will write off any remnants.

I stick my finger through the bottom of the packet to get the last bit of salty vinagerness.

There isn't an option for that because I'm a one off, a renegade, a lone wolf, a loose cannon, a crisp packet fingering cunt.

I do this too...

• Upvote 1

I remember hearing someone walk past my tent at a festival one year and he just said "try shitting in a bag". I don't know why or who too but he said it, and it was fucking side splitting.

Another time (I was there but was asleep when this happened) my mate was in his tent, off his face about 4 in the morning trying to get some kip when he heard someone say "You can't shit there mate" right near all our tents. He got out the tent (must have taken him ten minutes because he was wired out of his brain) and some dirty cunt had left a log right next to his tent. He doesn't know who or why it was his tent they picked in a field of hundreds of them but they did. Thinking about it, it was probably him who did it but his story still cracked me up.

Hope this helps you wannabe Hycainth Bucket types overcome your horror at real men tipping crisps into their gobs like they fucking well should.

I remember hearing someone walk past my tent at a festival one year and he just said "try shitting in a bag". I don't know why or who too but he said it, and it was fucking side splitting.

Another time (I was there but was asleep when this happened) my mate was in his tent, off his face about 4 in the morning trying to get some kip when he heard someone say "You can't shit there mate" right near all our tents. He got out the tent (must have taken him ten minutes because he was wired out of his brain) and some dirty cunt had left a log right next to his tent. He doesn't know who or why it was his tent they picked in a field of hundreds of them but they did. Thinking about it, it was probably him who did it but his story still cracked me up.

Hope this helps you wannabe Hycainth Bucket types overcome your horror at real men tipping crisps into their gobs like they fucking well should.

I remember a lad on another Liverpool forum saying he'd had a blow job whilst taking a shit.

I remember a lad on another Liverpool forum saying he'd had a blow job whilst taking a shit.

Jesus that's grim. A mate once said he'd had a night of intense shagging combined with "anal chaos" dure to multiple curries in the days beforehand. Said he had to keep running to the bog and turning on the shower so she couldn't hear the torrent.

• Upvote 1

First time I shagged my current missus I had a similar issue but it was wind and not shit. We had been 'dating' about a month and still hadn't fucked, went round her's one night with wine and we ordered pizza and watched some films. Ended up drunk and fucking in bed and I was holding this huge booze/pizza fart in but knew full well that as soon as I shoot my bolt i'm going to let out a fucking whopper. had to stop mid shag and say I needed a piss, went in the bog, turned the taps on, flushed the bog and sure enough let it out. Came back out and she wasn't in her room, she was downstairs on the phone to her best friend asking if its normal for a man to need a piss mid-shag. Funny looking back at that because now I fart in-front of her all the time and often get her involved in the whole scenario by either wafting it towards her, cup-caking her or stuffing her head under the duvet.

and the blow-job shit story.... I read a book called 'I hope they serve beer in hell' and that story is in that. He might have stolen it from that. I refuse to believe there is more than 1 woman in this world who would get on the mic while the fella is curling one out.

• Upvote 1