You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Honest question for all you crying bastards

Bjornebye

Has Fanchester gone? Didn't mind the lad, moaning about someone just because they're not a Liverpool fan even though they make a positive contribution to discussions is a bit small time for my money, this coming from a forum where many still hero worship people like atk swinging his balls around calling people every cunt under the sun, or calling S*n advertising supremo and all around snidey cunt silverlining 'a bit of a laugh'.

There's still about half a dozen posters whose sole intention it seems to be to drag every thread into tedious 'told you so' repetitive bollocks. Blood's not thicker than water in my book.

For the record Secsh, I have no problem with other teams supporters coming round here as long as they're not coming to take the piss like Sinatra or De Laszlo. I have no real opinion on ATK. I still think Silverlining is a cunt though.

With Fanchester, it smacked to me a bit of "rich boy visiting the peasants", hence my question above. I found him vaguely (sometimes directly) patronising. I don't think that wanting to visit a forum dedicated to your own team without getting talked down to by some lottery winner is small time at all.

• Upvote 1

For the record Secsh, I have no problem with other teams supporters coming round here as long as they're not coming to take the piss like Sinatra or De Laszlo. I have no real opinion on ATK. I still think Silverlining is a cunt though.

With Fanchester, it smacked to me a bit of "rich boy visiting the peasants", hence my question above. I found him vaguely (sometimes directly) patronising. I don't think that wanting to visit a forum dedicated to your own team without getting talked down to by some lottery winner is small time at all.

Wasn't aimed at you mate, I've just seen people give him shit in the past for very little at all and found it a bit tiresome. 

• Upvote 2

Fanchester comes across as alright to me.

Seems to know the score that his team got lucky with these owners and accepts that does not always sit well with people...does not seem to be one of those who have forgotten where the club were, in fact he strikes me as a fan who still fears the worst and can't quite believe where they are after years of failure and being shite. Certainly seems to appreciate and recognise the old values of the game too.

• Upvote 2

I'm actually kinda relieved we are out of the Europa so wasn't bothered with the defeat at Besiktas. If it means making the top 4 then it would have been worth it. If we had nothing to play for then yeah, I'd have been pissed. But we are on a brilliant run in the league, we've turned things around after a horrendous start to the season and I want us to keep pushing on to try making the top 4.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Brendan has learned a lot from our disastrous Champions League campaign and if we make it there again next season, he'll be better prepared for it. So let's go all out trying to get into the top 4 and show Europe how well we can really play against the big boys.

Say what you want about Fanchester but at least he put his hand in his pocket and paid his membership fees unlike some scruffy bastards who are on here more than him.

Why would or should people have to pay to post on an Internet forum....it is honestly something I don't understand.

Because without the money coming in to cover site costs the site wouldn't be around

Costs? It costs buttons to host these sites, absolute buttons, there are ads here so that would be more than enough to cover hosts costs, what other costs are there.