You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ginger Stigma

Bjornebye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My Son has bright ginger hair, he's eight months old & very cute at the moment so he can pull it off but it went a bit darker recently & I was praying that it would grow out into a darker colour for him. No chance, it's gone even more ginger in the last month.

My missus has blonde hair & mine is dark brown as well so we've no idea how this has happened, she reckons his hair is going to be curly too, I do fear for him I have to say.

I got him one of these the other day...

Image result for justice for gingers baby

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

My Son has bright ginger hair, he's eight months old & very cute at the moment so he can pull it off but it went a bit darker recently & I was praying that it would grow out into a darker colour for him. No chance, it's gone even more ginger in the last month.

My missus has blonde hair & mine is dark brown as well so we've no idea how this has happened, she reckons his hair is going to be curly too, I do fear for him I have to say.

Er, you haven’t been getting any visits from Lifetime Fan have you?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Mook said:

Should have bought a bottle of hair dye instead.

And when he's a bit older a bell. Which ha has to ring when he walks around in public so people know he's coming.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Isn't the "ginger stigma" all a bit played out by now? I thought it had gone the way of "dumb blonde" jokes.

I suspect Ed Sheeran has made it cool to be ginger or something.

In my day it was all Russ Abbot & Gonch from Grange Hill.

Image result for gonch grange hill

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Congratulations, chances are he's in for a few really shit times for absolutely no reason.  Mazel tov!

• 9 months later...
On 07/12/2015 at 20:58, easytoslip said:

All a bit racist especially as its an anagram of something , anyway I'm autumn gold , why isn't there a curly hair stigma? Thank fuck its not curly

At least this weirdo is consistent in his incorrect views.

• Upvote 1