You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

Has he actually gone then?

Shit season for him, but losing Lewandowski and then Reus being injured, shades of us. The signings of Adrian Ramos and Shinji Kagawa just haven't worked out.

But you can't take away what he's achieved with them, and that's someyhing Rodgers hasn't got, pedigree and trophies to prove it.

I also just like him, he's likeable, a character, he's Liverpool.

There's rumours on twitter that he handed in his resignation tonight, which sounds like bullshit. Either way he'll be in a percarious position if Dortmund continue the same form into the new year.

Hopefully we sign Klopp in January and he brings Hummels and Gundogan with him.

Klopp's side are the bottom of the league because they have lost a lot of world class players Rodgers is not doing well because he lost Suarez and Sturidge. Factors out of both managers control. I'd like Rodgers to be given at least till the end of the season.

Writing transfer rumours about us must be pretty easy.

1) Pick a moderately talented Premiership player.

2) Add £5m to his value and insert the phrase "Liverpool are preparing".

3) If player is English add £10m.

Then wait for someone from the club to read it and think "sounds like a good idea".

23.5 million for someone with 12 1st Division goals. Sounds like a fucking bargain. I mean we paid 35million for Carroll and he had only scored 2 more than that. 

He hasn't scored for 10 game as well, should fit right in. 

• Upvote 1

I prefer the £8m for Lavezzi rumour. I'd be very happy with signing him.

This is a good rumour. Apparently Inter want him as well. We should be offering them Borini and Balotelli for a quid, in the hope they fuck off and let us sign Lavezzi.

Admittedly this may merely anger them.

• Upvote 1

This is a good rumour. Apparently Inter want him as well. We should be offering them Borini and Balotelli for a quid, in the hope they fuck off and let us sign Lavezzi.

Admittedly this may merely anger them.

On hearing news of the plan to offer Balotelli and Borini to Inter to try put them off Lavezzi the Inter chairman pays a visit to Ian Ayre.

Edit: Fucking embedding disallowing bastards. 

£23.5 million for Berahino is absolutely insane, total madness.

The saddest thing about this (and the Delph link) is that it's so shite that you can't write off the idea that the transfer committee and Brendan might actually be pursuing it.

Honestly, if I read online right now that we were considering offering another 120k/week contract extension to Glen Johnson and making a 5m offer to Sunderland for Jozy Altidore, I would suspect it might be true.

Like Moreno, Can & Markovic?

I think some of our summer signings will look a lot better come the end of the season & you never know, we might actually someone quite good in January.

Personally, I doubt he'll get any money other than from sales next month.

Did Berahino sign that new contract then? Only reason I could see him going for so much.. hang on, the Metro? Have they ever reported anything right ever?

I'd have him in a flash for 10 million. He actually moves about and scores. Put him in a side with similar players and he'll flourish. 

From the bbc:

It is understood thatAlexis Sanchez is to have an extraordinary u-turn on his decision to join Arsenal and the Capital in an attempt to engineer a move and join liverpool in January. The south american has been grabbing the headlines and scoring for fun on the pitch, but off the pitch its been a different story. ' I've really enjoyed playing for arsenal, but I have decided to move to Liverpool in January'. The Chilian international has cited the cost of living in London and in particular the cost of chutneys in up-market store Harrord's.

''I came to London expecting it to be expensive, but it's ridiculous'' He went on ' my wife went to harrords to buy chutneys before christmas , she bought 5 jars and it came to £75, this is ridiculous, i come form a poor family form chili and im not prepared to pay that amount for chutney'' he added. It's understood the marks and spencers in Liverpool sells chutneys at a much more reasonable price and this has been a deciding factor with regards to his move to merseyside.

• Downvote 1