You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

One huge issue I have, from the summer is how does one go from Alexis sanchez as their main target to Loic fucking Remy a QPR player as their secondary one? Now don't get me wrong he's twice the player balotelli is, fuck me what have we done? Huntelaar would be a good signing someone with a bit of balls and guaranteed goals.

Ah, so you didn't notice our fumblings before? You know where we first tried for an Armenian AM, then it was a Spanish forward then a Russian left winger then a Brazilian microphone and ended up with a malnourished Spanish second division player?

• Upvote 2

Ah, so you didn't notice our fumblings before? You know where we first tried for an Armenian AM, then it was a Spanish forward then a Russian left winger then a Brazilian microphone and ended up with a malnourished Spanish second division player?

Aye it's as if we have no actual plan of targets at all.  Strange isn't it.

Only business we'll be doing in the window is trying to get Origi early from Lille

Jonatan Soriano.

Everything points to him.

Wouldn't cost a fortune.

29, so not some young teat.

Spent years at Barca, which shows they rated him enough to keep him on. Prolific for Barca B.

prolific for red bull salzberg, rediculous.

free kicks, quality. We need someone on free kicks who can win games.

Calm head, calm finisher, and great movement playing off the last man.

But our scouting team will likely recommend Berahino. Fuck off you mouth-breathers.

• Upvote 2

why is benzema always linked with move away from madrid? is his contract up soon? as far as I can see hes one of their main men.

I know, never in a million years are we signing someone like Benzema in January. That's the ilk of striker that should have come in during the summer. We are desperate for another striker, and I've got absolutely no faith in the club to bring one in. At least not one that'll make a difference.

West Brom will not be selling us Berahino in January.

They will wait until the summer, and charge us £48m.

Which we'all pay to 'fend off' interest from Spurs, Arsenal and a 'late' bid from Utd, only for them to sign Benzema, Reus and Ronaldo respectively for 10m each

• Upvote 4

How the fuck did we get from the best strike force in the land to no strikers worthy of the name in a few short months ? The likelihood of us a) having any serious money to spend and b) any decent strikers available and/or willing to come along in January seems extremely remote.

Ignoring the finger pointing for a moment I just don't see how this is going to end well at all unless FSG pump in cash and spend it wisely    

What a surprise, a budding young full back who was one of the best players in the championship turns in to a good premier league player. All for the cost of a few million quid as well. I wish our scouts had the foresight to predict such unforeseen occurrences, or at least give them a copy of Football Manager as even thier scouts trump ours.

What a surprise, a budding young full back who was one of the best players in the championship turns in to a good premier league player. All for the cost of a few million quid as well. I wish our scouts had the foresight to predict such unforeseen occurrences, or at least give them a copy of Football Manager as even thier scouts trump ours.

Their scouts trump everyone, the young players they have recruited over the past few years are unbelievable.