You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brondby (A) - Friendly, July 16th, 17:00 KO

Ideally I think players should have at least 4 weeks off. I wouldn't be asking the England lads to come back till next week. When do we leave for America? Who was involved beyond the group stage? Mignolet? Any others? I'd give him maybe an extra week.

Oh plus Sakho.

Why Sakho?  He hasn't played that much football so he should be full o' beans.  

• Upvote 1

Jones

Enrique

Agger ©

Skrtel (or Kelly)

Flanno (or Kelly)

Lucas

Can (starting in the higher role so he can find his feet with Lucas covering)

Allen

Coutinho

Borini

Ibe

Or Suso starts instead of Lucas or Can

nm, you already said what I did in the end. I originally posted something else and changed it, only to see your last sentence was pretty much the same thing.

According to Liverpool.no, this is the squad that has travelled for this evening's friendly against Brondby:

Brad Jones, Daniel Agger, Philippe Coutinho, Lucas Leiva, Joe Allen, Tiago Ilori, Fabio Borini, Suso, Jordon Ibe, Martin Kelly, Conor Coady, Martin Skrtel, Jon Flanagan, Krisztián Adorján, Brad Smith, Adam Phillips, Jordan Rossiter, Andre Wisdom, Lloyd Jones, Danny Ward, Joao Carlos Teixeira, Kristoffer Peterson, Kevin Stewart

EDIT: Liverpool.no got their info from Brondby.com

No Jose Enrique or Can then.

Nope. Looks like Flanno and Smith at left back, with Kelly and Wisdom at right back. The new lad Kevin Stewart is a defender, that according to Twitter can play across the back 4, so he may be used at right back, with Kelly and/or Wisdom moving into the centre.

• Upvote 1

Nope. Looks like Flanno and Smith at left back, with Kelly and Wisdom at right back. The new lad Kevin Stewart is a defender, that according to Twitter can play across the back 4, so he may be used at right back, with Kelly and/or Wisdom moving into the centre.

Ta, Stewart and Phillips were the two I'd not heard of.