You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

I was in a cab from the New Strand earlier and the taxi driver told me that Moreno had been interviewed by the police over the last few weeks regarding black market imports of waney lap fence panels for his back garden.  He was in custody on Sunday awaiting sentencing.  The prosecution has asked for several other fences to be taken into consideration. 

• Upvote 1

I was in a cab from the New Strand earlier and the taxi driver told me that Moreno had been interviewed by the police over the last few weeks regarding black market imports of waney lap fence panels for his back garden.  He was in custody on Sunday awaiting sentencing.  The prosecution has asked for several other fences to be taken into consideration. 

rqzlif.gif

Probably lost in translation He's  probably told the police he played in defence instead of defense  

• 2 weeks later...

even before his mistake for the goal he was rubbish going forward although we were depending on gerrard to find him with 60 yard diagonals with a man challenging him.

but no he hasnt done enough of what a left back should do first. defending.

even before his mistake for the goal he was rubbish going forward although we were depending on gerrard to find him with 60 yard diagonals with a man challenging him.

but no he hasnt done enough of what a left back should do first. defending.

Said it after the Europa final he was a liability

Lazy criticism here - we had 6 defenders in our box - Gerrard doesn't close at all and both center backs bite and are cut out - the ball is well behind Moreno - he can't clear it first time there.

Irony is he probably would have seen more of the ball and created more space if he hadn't played so far forward.

that is on Rodgers.

He actually needs to stand further back and play like a full back who run into space the opposition full back left behind. It is pretty damn pointless for him to stand next to their right back and wonder why he is never able to get that long ball played in by Gerrard.