You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've only just started to watch Narcos and I'm only 2 episodes into season 1 so far.

Enjoying it as it's well acted and looks great, only concern is that it seems to be rattling through time very, very quickly. It's gone from initial interest in drugs to having warehouses full of cash pretty much immediately. It would have been nice to see it taking a bit more time to build and a bit more of the back story of that. 

Crisis in Six Scenes 6/10.

It's the Woody Allen thing he made for Amazon, it's not much worse than what he's normally been putting out over the past five or six years, which means it's not very good.  Essentially feels like a bad Woody Allen movie they left 30 or 40 minutes of materials in and than cut it in six parts for TV. As with many of his recent projects, it also feels like something that has been collecting dust in his study for 30 or 40 years and  now that the man has no more original ideas, its time has come.

Allen said that he was not sure he knew what he was doing with this one as he never made anything for television and his instincts were correct, he didn't. Mostly bad jokes (some cringingly) bad acting (Allen and Cyrus woman are both terrible), silly plot, great cinematography.

I'd say, if you are not a fan (I am), don't bother.

3 episodes into Narcos. It's not really what I was expecting so far, the tone is a lot less gritty than I was expecting/hoping, but it's decent enough. I needed some easier watching - 7/10

Broad City - Got a few episodes of season 3 left. It's a lot funnier than I was expecting. I've creased up loads of times 8/10

3 episodes into Narcos. It's not really what I was expecting so far, the tone is a lot less gritty than I was expecting/hoping, but it's decent enough. I needed some easier watching - 7/10

Broad City - Got a few episodes of season 3 left. It's a lot funnier than I was expecting. I've creased up loads of times 8/10

Yer can't rate something after 3 episodes la,

C'maaaan.

alahan_dev1.gif

Seriously? I'm a bit disappointed at the repetivity of it all. There was also Roman World and Medieval World in the film but this doesnt seem to be in store in the series. Needs to up its game for me. Style over substance so far.

I haven't seen the movie... so perhaps that's why I'm finding the whole concept quite interesting and original.

Guest Pistonbroke

I surprised that so many people on here haven't seen the film. Yul Brynner was boss.

Yeah the film was ace, 1973, doesn't seem that long ago. 

Seriously? I'm a bit disappointed at the repetivity of it all. There was also Roman World and Medieval World in the film but this doesnt seem to be in store in the series. Needs to up its game for me. Style over substance so far.

Watched episode 3 today and have to agree. It's too slow, it feels like they're just showing the first episode over and over again.

I get the need for a background story but it just hasn't ignited yet. I'm still hopeful but it's got some ground to make up.

/possible spoiler...

Did anyone think the bloke that was shot by Dolores was Trevor from GTA V?!