You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Well I do. So get fucked, you bot.

Joke btw. Don't set my smart toaster on me.

I'll set Fran on you.

I thought it showed a bit that it was a RTE production with limited resources in money and on screen talent, in a world we are used to incredible American production values and I thought they kept killing off characters I would have liked to continue.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SasaS said:

I'll set Fran on you.

I thought it showed a bit that it was a RTE production with limited resources in money and on screen talent, in a world we are used to incredible American production values and I thought they kept killing off characters I would have liked to continue.

Fran was a great character, proper scumbag. Nowhere near as devious as that twat Nidge though.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe people on here don't love Kin. I think it's superb. The only shit actor really is Viking but just like Tommy in Power, he's required. 

Ciaran Hinds and Charlie Cox are among the best in the business, have been for years.

• Upvote 3

Million Dollar Listing New York - 5/10

This is one of them shows that the missus forces me to watch on Netflix becuase there's fuck all else.

If you didn't hate estate agents to begin with, you sure as shit will after watching this!

The focus is mainly on 3 guys, they all look as though they have been plucked out of a model directory. They also sound like male models and come across as having zero real estate experience. Alas, they proclaim to have years of experience but when you hear them trying to sell a property or they are dealing with a developer they just come across as being a whole new level of stupid.

The fact that these guys are making a fortune on commission and yet only have 1 brain cell between them just pisses me off no end.

However, the banter between the tall guy (Ryan) and the little weasel guy (Luis) is pure comedy gold with a lot of short/dwarf jokes being flung. It's all bollocks but captivating nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe people on here don't love Kin. I think it's superb. The only shit actor really is Viking but just like Tommy in Power, he's required. 

He's not even that bad, he's a convincing dickhead. I like Tommy from Power but he's like a caricature.