You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Malaysian Boeing 777 goes missing

Red Banjo

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Why isn't Red Phoenix all over this with crazy conspiracy theories?

This does have all the hallmarks of a CIA assassination. I was reading in phychoticsdaily.com/bizarrebollocks/news.html - where I get the 'real' news - that the CIA hired the LPG who hired a Spetznaz soldier to take it down with a shoulder carried rocket lunchbox.

Faulty pitots could of course result in incorrect readings, and if it's dark, etc, then they could be flying directly into the sea for all they know, but even with that, they are still going to get other readings which would at least cause confusion. The 777 has also been flying for years so I think the idea that they'd be covering up a fault by blaming fictitious terrorists is a bit tinfoil hat stuff. They had no issue dragging out the AF incident and saying they'd no idea what had happened until they knew 100%. They'll do the same here I'd expect.

This could, and probably will end up being pilot error along with some level of tech fault. And if it is, then they'll find out and the AAIU of the state will find out.

All speculation of course and they may have just hit a very hard cloud.

On the terrorist angle,all im saying is that it seems to be the default cause when there is no scientific evidence. It might well be a terrorist attack and could form the plotline for Die Hard Number 5.

Although the Godzilla angle is highly plausible at this stage.

Having flown from KLIA several times recently, and not being a massive fan of flying, this is horrible, but it's fucking interesting isn't it!

So, from what I can gather, the plane was flying at 30,000 feet, which means if both engines failed it could have coasted for another 100 miles. So that basically leaves three possible outcomes

1) Pilot error like Air France means some spacker flew the plane directly into the sea. If that's the case though - why no wreckage?

2) Mid air break up. This seems plausible, but again - why no wreckage?

3) Donnie Fucking Darko!

• Upvote 1

Having flown from KLIA several times recently, and not being a massive fan of flying, this is horrible, but it's fucking interesting isn't it!

So, from what I can gather, the plane was flying at 30,000 feet, which means if both engines failed it could have coasted for another 100 miles. So that basically leaves three possible outcomes

1) Pilot error like Air France means some spacker flew the plane directly into the sea. If that's the case though - why no wreckage?

2) Mid air break up. This seems plausible, but again - why no wreckage?

3) Donnie Fucking Darko!

A tangent universe? Seems plausible.

• Upvote 2

I believe those passports were purloined by silverlining and redShadow to escape the Malaysian jungle hellhole they were transported to when they were booted off the TLW forum. That's what happens if you fuck Dave over kids.

However, like Voldermort in shit shades, SL is planning a return. Redshadow has had his CAPS LOCK button fixed, and is raring to go. Unfortunately for them, karma has intervened and the plane has been torn from the sky by lizards.