You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa - A Wondeful Man

Pureblood

Most touches in the side, most passes attempted and completed in the side, most tackles won in the side and most interceptions - also most played forward and - wait for it - your favorite - a key pass.

Off his best today, still quite effective - our 2nd highest rated player with Suarez.

what did I just read?

Never usually see the point in going over old ground and rehashed positions re Rafa, what with him stopping being our manager in 2010 and all, but as much as I know it won't happen, there is a Vegas odds style chance we could be consistent enough over the run-in to overhaul Arsenal and get onto Chelsea's coat tails.

If that happened, there would be something incredibly poetic about us beating them to 4th with Rafa managing them, after so many of his defining moments with us came against the horrible cunts.

The game at Anfield will be strange as it is - loads of our fans cheering him, all theirs booing him - so why not us rocking them with a significant win for old times sake. I can't imagine he'd give a solitary fuck about them if we finished higher, nor be able to resist that odd smirk of his.

He'd claim it was intentional later on - of course - and the usual suspects would lap it up, but it'd be funny as fuck either way simply due to the inevitable nuclear reaction from those twats.

Surely even those who see no good in the man would light up just the once if he did the lotus in front of Captain Leader Legend Mongoloid and his baying mob of cunts fan club? His league failure in this role would lead to him being held in bizarrely even higher esteem by Liverpool fans overall than he is now, and I can see it happening so hope it's us rather than Arsenal who take advantage.

Fuck me Whitney's right, crack is whack.

I'm not whinging about being wound up I dont mind opposite opinions but the swearing and insults do more damage to the arguments of the person doing those things than they do to mine.

I dont usually wind people up but I could also ask why other adults turn into people possessed over an ex manager of ours.

I just find it ridiculous the way people react to criticism of Rafa in the same way I find it ridiculous the way religious groups go up in arms over criticisms of their deity.

- So you put supporters who appreciate what Rafa achieved at the club during his time here in the same category as religious fanatics.

Like these - Flagellants definitions | Quizlet

or numerous other examples i cannot be bothered to post.

:wallbutt:

They were celebrating a draw?

Stay classy.

No, he wasn't celebrating from what I saw. He was going over to congratulate his players for coming back from 0-2 down. As most managers would.

He also made a point of acknowleging the old lush up in his seat before making his way towards the tunnel. Why should he stand around waiting?

The fact that he's stirring up hatred in both Fungusface and in you should be worth applauding.

Bitter, bitter men the pair of you.

No' date=' he wasn't celebrating from what I saw. He was going over to congratulate his players for coming back from 0-2 down. As most managers would.

He also made a point of acknowleging the old lush up in his seat before making his way towards the tunnel. Why should he stand around waiting?

The fact that he's stirring up hatred in both Fungusface and in you should be worth applauding.

Bitter, bitter men the pair of you.[/quote']

Rafa himself used the word celebrating from what I saw yesterday.

Never usually see the point in going over old ground and rehashed positions re Rafa, what with him stopping being our manager in 2010 and all, but as much as I know it won't happen, there is a Vegas odds style chance we could be consistent enough over the run-in to overhaul Arsenal and get onto Chelsea's coat tails.

If that happened, there would be something incredibly poetic about us beating them to 4th with Rafa managing them, after so many of his defining moments with us came against the horrible cunts.

The game at Anfield will be strange as it is - loads of our fans cheering him, all theirs booing him - so why not us rocking them with a significant win for old times sake. I can't imagine he'd give a solitary fuck about them if we finished higher, nor be able to resist that odd smirk of his.

He'd claim it was intentional later on - of course - and the usual suspects would lap it up, but it'd be funny as fuck either way simply due to the inevitable nuclear reaction from those twats.

Surely even those who see no good in the man would light up just the once if he did the lotus in front of Captain Leader Legend Mongoloid and his baying mob of cunts fan club? His league failure in this role would lead to him being held in bizarrely even higher esteem by Liverpool fans overall than he is now, and I can see it happening so hope it's us rather than Arsenal who take advantage.

Fuck me Whitney's right, crack is whack.

When Rafa comes to Anfield he deserves a fantastic ovation, and his name sung loud. He was instrumental in giving the younger generations a great night and occasion.

When his names been sung, sing Rodgers name and we move on. Anfield twat the bastards.

Moving on appears something some find hard, both the lovers and the haters.

No, I know that, Tezza. But saying he was "celebrating" and actually celebrating are two different things. It was a man speaking in his second language. He uses some halting translations, this being one.

He wasn't celebrating at all from what I saw. Have you ever seen him celebrate anything? He's always been like that.

But it doesn't stop our resident obsessive from throwing his weight in.

He did, but I'm not Sure why code is using it as a stick to beat him with. He wasn't celebrating a point. He was ccelebrating still being in the FA cup, earning a home replay after being 2 goals down to United at old toilet. Not quite as simple as 'celebrating a draw' given the context.

Its great Rafa called out Fergsuon for the smalltime cunt he is, I just found it strange they celebrated a draw against the mancs as some kind of achievement like it looked like in that article.

If anything Chelsea should be disappointed they did not win it with Mata's massive chance in the end instead of celebrating.

People need to get some perspective here and dont get their nickers in twist because someone mentiones a club where one of our ex-managers is now managing.

If someone could see throught the blue mist shadowing their sight they may notice I did not mention Rafa at all, I said they as in Chelsea FC.

I'm sure some on here struggled with what game to watch yesterday, us against Spurs or their beloved Rafa against the mancs.

Amazing.

No' date=' I know that, Tezza. But saying he was "celebrating" and actually celebrating are two different things. It was a man speaking in his second language. He uses some halting translations, this being one.

He wasn't celebrating at all from what I saw. Have you ever seen him celebrate anything? He's always been like that.

But it doesn't stop our resident obsessive from throwing his weight in.[/quote']

Fair enough mate, good point.

He did' date=' but I'm not Sure why code is using it as a stick to beat him with. He wasn't celebrating a point. He was ccelebrating still being in the FA cup, earning a home replay after being 2 goals down to United at old toilet. Not quite as simple as 'celebrating a draw' given the context.[/quote']

Again, good point.

when Rafa says he was celebrating with his players he probably means he was telling David Luiz that he should have passed the ball 3 tenths of a second earlier in the 37th minute!

Excellent!

I'm just surprised the media haven't reported how he was ranting at his players. That's what it's called when Rafa speaks isn't it?