You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

mancs away 13/1/2012

Bjornebye

Ferguson will probably die before they are above us in this table and that will do for me.

All time top division points:

1. Liverpool, 5201 points.

2. Arsenal, 5134 p.

3. Everton, 5036 p.

4. Manchester United, 4947 p.

5. Aston Villa, 4597 p.

6. Chelsea, 3817 p.

7. Tottenham, 3808 p.

8. Manchester City, 3724 p.

9. Newcastle, 3688 p.

10. Sunderland, 3349 p.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

All I've heard is that Ferguson has said that he hopes United don't suffer from the things Suarez has got away with from refs. Reality warping mother fucker.

When we played them at home we pretty much dominated them even with 10 men, they were so lucky to win. We are arguably much better now then we were back then, we will create plenty of chances, and hopefully if we can continue the recent goal scoring I reckon we can bag a win, manure's defence is awful, ours hasn't been great but figuratively better, they seem to score fun at time though which is worrying, but am quietly confident, if we lose then I am not too fussed in all honesty, it's not like our season rests on this, unlike them who have a lot to lose from it.

At the end of the day Webb will be the deciding factor.

the sooner the cunt choke,s the better randy marsh with the appointment of webb they already are 1- 0 he fucking despises us with a passion i say it every year but i would really love to win there on sunday concede early and it will be a long day i think if were level with them bringing sturridge on with 30 mins remaing he,s pace if we can utilise it could cause them trouble rvp is the danger man we simply have to stop him getting any chance,s

Guest San Don

ferguson 'warns' webb about Suarez ahead of sunday's game.

Well there you go. Again. Telling the ref not to award any pens or fouls in dangerous areas if Suarez does hit the deck.

Fa? FA? Disrepute charge? Oh look, a pink elephant just flew passed my window with lord lucan on its back.

1. All the people calling for Sturridge to start, he is not match fit. this game is a bit early for him, if he doesn't start, try not to spaz out too much.

2. Ferguson is such a fucking cunt. Like clockwork he is there mapping out his teams needs in the press. I hope we pull the beating heart out of your team and shove it so far up your fucking piles ridden arse that you can view it next to the stars through a telescope.

3. I really hope we win.

I don't often rise to Fergusons bait, but this time he really has gone all out. I find it hard to think that it is because he is worried given the positions of the two clubs, but maybe he knows that Suarez can turn his team inside out. I really hope he does. I hope Suarez scores a hattrick and then moons the united dugout.

from stats earlier;

2001-08-12 Liverpool - Manchester United 1 - 2 Charity Shield

We won that game 2-1, pretty sure our only loss in Cardiff was Chelsea LC final.

Regardless, fuck them. If results go there way on Sunday, the league is finished- and its only January FFS. Other side of the coin, if results are Liverpool and City win, the league is wide open, we have a part to play, attack, attack, attack.

(also seeing that 1-4 score still brings a smile to the chevy chase)

from stats earlier;

2001-08-12 Liverpool - Manchester United 1 - 2 Charity Shield

We won that game 2-1, pretty sure our only loss in Cardiff was Chelsea LC final.

Regardless, fuck them. If results go there way on Sunday, the league is finished- and its only January FFS. Other side of the coin, if results are Liverpool and City win, the league is wide open, we have a part to play, attack, attack, attack.

(also seeing that 1-4 score still brings a smile to the chevy chase)

We did, its a bit strange really because when you click on the actual match the right result comes up.

Taken from here.

NIFS - Norsk & Internasjonal Fotballstatistikk

Hopeful but not expecting anything.

It is too big a game for Wisdom - he is not yet ready. Only chance is if someone gives him lots of support wide right otherwise he will have knots in his blood by tea time.

I pray Vidic plays cos he looked bloody awful last week. Way off match fitness and Luis will turn him inside out if he plays. Good candidate for a red card if he is on the pitch I reckon.

I'm going to find the cunt's grave when he dies and piss on it.

And if anyone gives me shit for that, go fuck yourself.

Hes a fucking dishonourable piece of scum who has manipulated, coerced, threatened and I'd hazard a guess cheated his way to a probably a few league titles. Not all of them, but some.

Hes the type of cunt that epitomizes whats wrong with the world.

I have no problem with the "I'm a cutthroat bastard and I'll do anything to win" approach.

But I've always assumed thats "anything within the rules". With people like Ferguson there are no rules. Its everything outside the rules and what is considered unfair which is their greatest advantage.

When he dies I reckon plenty of stories will come out, history has proven time and time again when people like him die the truth comes out.

So fuck him, the cunt.

Suarez scares the living daylights out of Ferguson, that's why he constantly obsesses about him trying to level the playing field, because if he doesn't put the pressure on the player and the ref then he knows his defence will get ripped to shit. The problem for Ferguson is that Suarez doesn't give a shit about what he says and there's no extra pressure on him, so he has to focus on the reffing aspect to gain any leverage against him. He's a cunt of the highest order, but uses every manipulative trick in the book he can to try and neutralise our biggest threats (he did it with Torres) and ensure we get very little from the ref. He hates us with a passion, just as much as we do him.

After his comments I wouldn't be at all surprised if tomorrow was either about Suarez getting a red card or scoring a hat-trick, I really hope it's the latter and he celebrates in front of a red-faced Ferguson. Think we can win this, as long as we punish their vulnerable defence and clinically take our chances.

After his comments I wouldn't be at all surprised if tomorrow was either about Suarez getting a red card or scoring a hat-trick, I really hope it's the latter and he celebrates in front of a red-faced Ferguson.

Is it too much to hope that, after scoring his 3rd, he celebrates in front of the United bench by removing his shirt to reveal his new 'Intentionally Diabolical' chest tattoo?