You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well seeing as the GF now appears to be a relationship advice column...

I went on a date yesterday with a girl who I think isnt very attractive, but whos personality I love. Now shes almost definitely drunken one night stand acceptable, certainly not repulsive. But thats clearly not where this is headed. Its relationship or nothing.

This is one of the coolest girls Ive met in a while, a really open and compassionate person who appreciates every moment of life. She radiates a calm kindness that I frankly really admire. After two dates Ive caught myself thinking "I wish I could be more like her..."

Shes just a tad heavyset and has an unfortunate slouch. Dunno if youve noticed but posture and the neck area are fuckin critical!! Anyhow on the plus side she has enormous knockers and a pretty face.

Thems the facts. Last night was the first makeout and things could pick up pace soon. Part of me is excited to defy my penis overlord. Part of me reckons its doomed from the start.

Any advice? Theres got to be someone on here who married a fat chick for love. The reverse King of Queens so to speak. My uncle did it... isnt it fundamentally a very mature and positive thing to attempt?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as the GF now appears to be a relationship advice column...

I went on a date yesterday with a girl who I think isnt very attractive, but whos personality I love. Now shes almost definitely drunken one night stand acceptable, certainly not repulsive. But thats clearly not where this is headed. Its relationship or nothing.

This is one of the coolest girls Ive met in a while, a really open and compassionate person who appreciates every moment of life. She radiates a calm kindness that I frankly really admire. After two dates Ive caught myself thinking "I wish I could be more like her..."

Shes just a tad heavyset and has an unfortunate slouch. Dunno if youve noticed but posture and the neck area are fuckin critical!! Anyhow on the plus side she has enormous knockers and a pretty face.

Thems the facts. Last night was the first makeout and things could pick up pace soon. Part of me is excited to defy my penis overlord. Part of me reckons its doomed from the start.

Any advice? Theres got to be someone on here who married a fat chick for love. The reverse King of Queens so to speak. My uncle did it... isnt it fundamentally a very mature and positive thing to attempt?

All of this was alarmingly gay, but this was the point that tipped me over the edge. I've heard enough; negged.

blah bla blah

I went on a date yesterday with a girl who I think isnt very attractive, blah blah blah Now shes almost definitely drunken one night stand acceptable, blah blah blah

Blah blah blah

Shes just a tad heavyset and has an unfortunate slouch. Dunno if youve noticed but posture and the neck area are fuckin critical!! Blah blah blah

Thems the facts.

blah blah blah its doomed from the start.

Any advice? Theres got to be someone on here who married a fat chick Blah Blah Blah

Actually thems the facts...I have taken the time to highlight the most important parts of your post - hopefully if you concentrate on them you will come to understand, that you, my friend, are not capable of loving this beautiful person, you are infact a shallow, horrible person who should accept that you are in no way good enough for the fatso...

Nice person or not, the words you use to desribe her not attractive, one night stand material, heavy set, slouch, fat chick... tell us everything we need to know and there is no way on gods green earth you and she should get it on - your dick knows it, I know it and since your dick does appear to be on your head, I'm sure you do too!

best regards

Aunty Aveez

Go for it. Get your rod in.

How heavy??

Suggest joining a gym together if it bothers you that much!

I once went with a heavy bird, heaviest I was ever with and she was dynamite in the sack. Full on cock muncher. Nothing wrong with a bit of "shake" sometimes. If she turns out to be cack in the sack then get rid.

Pah. I'm going to have to get into all that faggy stuff about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, and how looks fade with age but personality (brain fuckups withstanding) remains and so on.

Besides, there's a lot more to relationships than getting your dick wet.

A few of the main things I look for. Does she make me laugh. Can she hold a decent conversation with interesting options. Does she give good hugs and can she make a decent cup of tea.

Especially the tea bit.

Actually thems the facts...I have taken the time to highlight the most important parts of your post - hopefully if you concentrate on them you will come to understand, that you, my friend, are not capable of loving this beautiful person, you are infact a shallow, horrible person who should accept that you are in no way good enough for the fatso...

Nice person or not, the words you use to desribe her not attractive, one night stand material, heavy set, slouch, fat chick... tell us everything we need to know and there is no way on gods green earth you and she should get it on - your dick knows it, I know it and since your dick does appear to be on your head, I'm sure you do too!

best regards

Aunty Aveez

Youre not wrong Aveez, and upon viewing this thread and especially while posting pictures Ive thought "the fact that Im doing this means Im definitely not ready"

On the other hand Ive changed a lot in the past year, and I think self awareness or self observation is very powerful. I wasnt sure whether to make this thread and it might just be a desperate attempt by my ego to throw me...

But point well taken. Of course, I remain slightly more optimistic about my ability to not be horrible and shallow.

Youre not wrong Aveez, and upon viewing this thread and especially while posting pictures Ive thought "the fact that Im doing this means Im definitely not ready"On the other hand Ive changed a lot in the past year, and I think self awareness or self observation is very powerful. I wasnt sure whether to make this thread and it might just be a desperate attempt by my ego to throw me...

But point well taken. Of course, I remain slightly more optimistic about my ability to not be horrible and shallow.

That and that - Good for you young man.. I am less optimistic primarily due to the fact that you are seemingly male.. however I do live in hope. Good luck

Aunty Aveez

Speaking from experience here. When I was younger I passed up the chance for a relationship with at least a couple of girls that would fall into a similar category. The problem wasn't with them - it was my insecurity at being seen out with someone that wouldn't look good on my arm, I could show off etc.

As I've got older I honestly regret not getting over myself and dating a couple of them. I really missed out on being with some great girls for the sake of being with some hotter but dull or psycho wenches.

Give it a go. Man up and get over your insecurities!

Speaking from experience here. When I was younger I passed up the chance for a relationship with at least a couple of girls that would fall into a similar category. The problem wasn't with them - it was my insecurity at being seen out with someone that wouldn't look good on my arm, I could show off etc.

As I've got older I honestly regret not getting over myself and dating a couple of them. I really missed out on being with some great girls for the sake of being with some hotter but dull or psycho wenches.

Give it a go. Man up and get over your insecurities!

Holy shit. Literally the first Alan Sex post Ive ever read that wasnt either naked pictures or sexual puns.

This is a goddamned gift from god. A miracle. Im profoundly moved. Alan, you've made up my mind.