You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recommend an app.

Carvalho Diablo

Quora - ask and answer questions

Zova - smart fitness trainer

Wirex/Copay - for your bitcoin needs

Nike+ run club - run tracker

Scribd - Ebooks and audiobooks

Dropbox - file storage

Snapchat - for lovely girls

MorphWiz - an expressive musical instrument, operates on touch.

• Upvote 1

- Spotify is a brilliant music app.

- Citymapper is really useful if you're in London, Paris, or Melbourne

- PL official one is quite good for football

- Revolut is my fav fintech app. Makes exchanging money easier when you're traveling, and much cheaper than your high street banks.

• Upvote 1

Untappd - for the craft ale drinkers. Tag and rate beers, unlock medals for drinking types of beers, see what's being drank in your area. It's like pokémon go, but for beer

Great app, although the quest to unlock medals can cause over indulgence.

The free one is fine if you dont mind the same advert getting played every couple of songs. 

Doesn't bother me tbh mate, I don't use Spotify as my main source for listening to music. But I do think it comes into its own as a tool to find and demo new stuff.

Personally find the interface still a bit clunky, but on the whole I love Spotify and what it offers the listener.

I've only recently started using the 'News' app that's standard on iPhones. It's good for grabbing stories from different sources. You can pick and choose which papers to block from appearing so it's quite handy. Before using that I mainly just used the Guardian app.

The fuck do you do that?

Only just changed from Motorola to Apple, and changing that news thing has me stumped.

As for an app, I'm always playing CSR Racing. Visually unbelievable for a free game.

The fuck do you do that?

Only just changed from Motorola to Apple, and changing that news thing has me stumped.

As for an app, I'm always playing CSR Racing. Visually unbelievable for a free game.

Add the papers/channels you want to your favourites which is pretty straightforward. For blocking them swipe to the right on any of their stories and it will bring up the option to mute.

• Upvote 2

My Mrs is on Snapchat all the time, as is one of my kids. I've downloaded it twice now only to bin it off after finding nothing enticing about it.

Can anyone explain to me a. how it works and b. what the appeal is?

I'm only on it to see your Mrs tits mate

My Mrs is on Snapchat all the time, as is one of my kids. I've downloaded it twice now only to bin it off after finding nothing enticing about it.  

Can anyone explain to me a. how it works and b. what the appeal is?

People can send naked photos/videos and they are not stored, it also tells you if someone made a screen grab of what you sent them. Used by people that want to send messages to another person without there being any evidence of it as it's deleted from their phone pretty much soon after it is read. 

Ideal for those people that have a suspicious partner but also want to carry on affairs without that partner finding evidence of it on their phone. 

Whether for your phone, tablet or Android box. What's good ? What's shit ? What does it do ? Is it free ? You get the picture...

Obviously Play Store, Paypal, Ebay etc, everybody has those already, but what about the other apps which you have installed which you regularly use ?

Spotify. Free music which you can bluetooth over to a hifi, DAC or bluetooth speaker.

Clean My Android. Free, dead easy and gets rid of loads of junk and frees up space.

Just Eat. Free app which is a one stop shop for all fat cunts everywhere.

HD File Manager. Another freebie which is great for file manipulation on your device. I copied over 13000 from my iPod to my Android hard drive, first time and flawlessly. Easy to use.

Songkick. Grabs your favourite artists and bands from your iPod or from Spotify faves and automatically informs you if they've got a gig coming up somewhere near you soon. Again, it's free and once set up you can just leave it alone, it will notify automatically. I've lost count of the number of gigs I would have missed or been completely oblivious of if not for Songkick.

Clean my android is really good - thanks

People can send naked photos/videos and they are not stored, it also tells you if someone made a screen grab of what you sent them. Used by people that want to send messages to another person without there being any evidence of it as it's deleted from their phone pretty much soon after it is read. 

Ideal for those people that have a suspicious partner but also want to carry on affairs without that partner finding evidence of it on their phone. 

Hooooooooo-kay.