You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

From the top four to The Four Tops.  Quite the drop so far for Meulensteen.

Glad he's failed there, myself.  Well, failed as far as the media are concerned, anyway - it certainly hasn't bolstered his reputation.

One less easy option for the Mancs if they start to look past Moyes.  If he had gone there and won a few games and saved them from relegation he might have looked like an option this summer for them.  

Now I'm just hoping that Solskjaer will do similar at Cardiff; with that ownership situation I can't see that not ending badly somehow so that will leave the cupboards bare of former Mancs developing a good reputation managing small sides.  Once they realise that Guardiola/Klopp are never going to consider them (seriously, there are a lot of their fans who think they could get either if they wanted) the reality will sink in that they're stuck with Moyes for at least one more year.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Glad he's failed there, myself.  Well, failed as far as the media are concerned, anyway - it certainly hasn't bolstered his reputation.

One less easy option for the Mancs if they start to look past Moyes.  If he had gone there and won a few games and saved them from relegation he might have looked like an option this summer for them.  

Now I'm just hoping that Solskjaer will do similar at Cardiff; with that ownership situation I can't see that not ending badly somehow so that will leave the cupboards bare of former Mancs developing a good reputation managing small sides.  Once they realise that Guardiola/Klopp are never going to consider them (seriously, there are a lot of their fans who think they could get either if they wanted) the reality will sink in that they're stuck with Moyes for at least one more year.

More and more thinking they will look to Giggs.

stadium of light needs new seats or drop the prices so they can fill tje ground and we cant see how faded the plastic is.

those seats at the emirates are the class. wide, cushioned. pity about their wanker fans.

heading to wembley for the league cup final. what are the seats like there?

Can understand Sunderland resting a few and also the lack of fans with a trip to Wembley coming up, but Southampton should be aiming to win the cup. I think after this round of games there'll be 4, maybe 5, PL teams left with two of the current top 4 going out. 

agree, they're pretty much in a mini league with Newcastle nailed on to finish 8th or 9th, why not go to win it?

cracking goal for Sunderland now

stadium of light needs new seats or drop the prices so they can fill tje ground and we cant see how faded the plastic is.

those seats at the emirates are the class. wide, cushioned. pity about their wanker fans.

heading to wembley for the league cup final. what are the seats like there?

These BT wankers get me. Saying something needs to be done about the attendance

Could be something to with the fact you're screening it live and every man and his dog can watch it for free on an app or a stream.