You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Barkley is the player that Lallana should be, but can't.

We should have knocked them out of the park with a £40m bid this summer, too late now, he's potentially world class in that AM position.

Not sure I agree with that. He's potentially a very good player, but even in this game has been hit and miss. He regularly shits out of 50/50's and too often drifts through games without impacting them enough, in a similar vein to lallana.

Still far to good for them cunts though. Just not sure I'd want to be throwing big money at him. Still too many unanswered questions in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

So the Mancs have 2 goals from 3 shots on target so far this season. One goal an OG, the other was a deflection past the 'keeper and in off the post.

Then last night, two-bob Timmy decides not to start Gestede against Blind, who must only be 5'9".

I fucking hate those cunts.

Has Glenn Hoddle got dementia ?

Incomprehensible jibberish every time he opens his gob.

I got back home for the second half, only to find Robbie Savage was co-commentating and talking absolute shite, loudly, as usual. Romeu had conceded a free kick for a foul in the centre circle. It was obstruction but he'd already pulled out of the challenge rather than go steaming in so it was in no way late or malicious - it was a nothing foul. To listen to Savage though, you'd think Romeu had committed a challenge worthy of a straight red. They even asked Howard Webb for his views on the non-incident and his reply was very much that of it being a non-incident worth nothing more than a free kick. Savage still stuck to his default shouty retard mode and ignored what was being said as well as the replay of the foul. 

How the fuck is Savage still employed in the game? He has nothing of worth to add to any conversation and can barely string a sentence together.

• Upvote 2

I'm convinced Savage keeps finding employment because someone sees him as a lovable fool, in the Chris Kamara or even Phil Tufnell mould. The problem is he's got no underlying personality that anyone can warm to and doesn't realise he's a fucking idiot that needs neutering for the good of the gene pool.

He's taken the worst of Townsend's trite cliches and wrapped them up in a designer cardigan, an even more punchable face and delivered it all like a man earnestly screaming he's out of toilet paper.

• Upvote 8

I'm convinced Savage keeps finding employment because someone sees him as a lovable fool, in the Chris Kamara or even Phil Tufnell mould. The problem is he's got no underlying personality that anyone can warm to and doesn't realise he's a fucking idiot that needs neutering for the good of the gene pool.

He's taken the worst of Townsend's trite cliches and wrapped them up in a designer cardigan, an even more punchable face and delivered it all like a man earnestly screaming he's out of toilet paper.

Its gets worse. 5 Live have got Stuart Pearce on. Fuck me he is grim.

How long before Sunderland sack Advocaat? Usual pattern, sack the manager to avoid relegation, new manager comes in and gets some good results keeping them up, signs his own players in pre-season, starts next season terribly, gets sacked... And do it goes on.

They'd be no worse off if they still had Steve Bruce.