You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't buy the Sun...

Dicko

...but don't let the Sun buy you.

Abbey Clancy ‏@OfficialClancy

I'm so excited my beauty column starts tomorrow will be giving u all my top tips and the latest lotions and potions on the market x

Have a fucking word Peter.

She's from the fucking city.

She's the same age as me and went to St Julies in Woolton. Loads of my mates were in junior school with her and some know her brother.

She is fucking fully aware of what the S*n is and doesn't need Peter Crouch to tell her fuck all. This has actually shocked me as she obviously doesn't give a fucking shit. It's embarrassing, what a fucking sell out.

This is a fucking joke. I just hope the young girls in Liverpool who follow her on Twitter or look up to her dont start buying the shite to read this. That newspaper have come in on a different angle to get sales back up in the city and I have no doubt at all people will abandon the morals for some beauty tips. Cos thats what matters in life right?

I don't know what is more depressing, Clancy for selling out or that a national newspaper are giving her a platform to talk about beauty products.

It is all just fucking depressing. Do not touch it look at it or even dare to buy the fucking piece of shit and some fucking reds do, fucking cunts as bad as mancs.

You see them at airports with a jersey on and then look and see that rag and it blows my head, i just have to count to ten and leave it.

NEVER FORGET AND NEVER FORGIVE.

I know LF, sat there with it folded over the seat in front

you get some strange cats at that thing

you'd think she would but she's not arsed, lives down south, couldnt care less what we think cos the gimps who love her will still love her sadly

I understand there is a time and a place, and families wouldn't appreciate some fucker like me mouthing off but I really do reckon I'd struggle to not say something if I'd seen that.

How the fuck did they have the front to show their face with that rag.