You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa, Rafa, Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa.

Cant you all just go fuck yourself?

Sorry(Shoepiss) but this post is all wrong.

Shoepiss’ post does reflect a position that some hold in our support.

It is that our days as a Title/Cl challenging club are over, we should stay at a largely unchanged Anfield, and just be happy with feeling the Dalglish love.

There is a default position by some of looking backwards.

I think that Dalglish should stay for the next two years not only because he is the least worst option, but because by the end, I think that everyone will be ready for a change. In the Echo last night he said that no-one would leave and there would just be a bit of tinkering. That will not get us into the top four, it may get us to sixth and an EL place.

I do think that regarding the management and stadium issues there is an incredible short termism around, that on the pitch we won’t do much anyway, and that we will not fill a larger stadium. How i look forwards to a time when we have leadership that sets out a vision for the future, and does something about it.

Smaller clubs are, at worst running past us, and at best catching us up fast. This has happened despite Kenny spending piles of cash last summer.

I take no comfort from Kenny telling the world that we just need a tweak here and there. Our midfield, as i have said since day 1 this season sports fans, is utter fucking shite.

Lucas or no Lucas.

Just as troubling is, how at the end of last season we were playing some truly attractive high tempo football, and he turned his back on that system and personnel for the lumpen, disjointed, turd football of this season.

At a cost of many millions.

If FSG truly have a long term vision, i doubt Kenny is part of it.

And we need to sack the rest of our scouting team.

Asleep at the wheel.

Without megabucks that is our future, and they have not been good enough.

Smaller clubs are, at worst running past us, and at best catching us up fast. This has happened despite Kenny spending piles of cash last summer.

I take no comfort from Kenny telling the world that we just need a tweak here and there. Our midfield, as i have said since day 1 this season sports fans, is utter fucking shite.

Lucas or no Lucas.

Just as troubling is, how at the end of last season we were playing some truly attractive high tempo football, and he turned his back on that system and personnel for the lumpen, disjointed, turd football of this season.

At a cost of many millions.

If FSG truly have a long term vision, i doubt Kenny is part of it.

And we need to sack the rest of our scouting team.

Asleep at the wheel.

Without megabucks that is our future, and they have not been good enough.

I think that they'll need to ascertain in the end of season review whether he's serious when stating that only minor tweaks are needed; obviously if he's serious, they need to start working out the terms of his departure immediately.

If he comes clean and admits that there's a lot of work to do, and that maybe he needs someone with a better eye for quality in the modern game to identify all of the transfer targets, perhaps that signifies that he's realistic about our lack of quality, that might change things.

They'll also need to look at the players; if we're going to have several transfer requests coming in because they don't see any hope of us reaching the CL under the current management, we need to make a change, but only if we can attract someone who has the sort of pedigree that makes a return to the competition every top player craves a realistic possibility.

Give him another season. if 20 of the 33 shots that hit the woodwork had gone in we would be a lot higher in the league than we are. Fine margins folks, fine margins.

Yes, IF. But those fine margins apply to every other club as well - and lets not forget there have been games where the opposition have hit the post or missed glorious chances against us as well. It's also worth mentioning that in a lot of those games where we hit the woodwork we went on to win the games anyway.

It's pointless talking about shots that could have gone in. A miss is a miss and hitting the woodwork is part of the game. We have maybe hit the post more times this season than we would normally (Maybe by 10 or so occasions) but there's no difference between a shot that hits the bar and a shot that goes wide or is saved (Unless it presents a rebound opportunity).

The way people bring up this stat and the myth that goalkeepers put in superhuman performances against us you'd think we were the only team affected.

I've spoken to a few mates who all seem to think he's going to go, The Guardian piece

Uncertainty puts Kenny Dalglish on defensive as Liverpool heads roll | Football | The Guardian

also seems to hint at it too. The fact people seem to think he's going to go has me extremely extremely worried.

That Guardian article is cack. It's just pure speculation. There's nothing in it but "if... if... if..." They justify their core argument that Dalglish's job might be under threat by a false reading of transfer spending and the fact that he "had to answer questions" - that's because YOU keep asking them!

It would be utter madness to change manager now - for pure footballing, business, non-sentimental reasons. Fortunately, I've seen no signs that FSG are thinking of it: but then, they're low-key and I saw no signs of their other sackings.

They own the club, so we can just hope that they don't fuck up.

Rafa, Rafa, Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa,Rafa, Rafa.

Cant you all just go fuck yourself?

No. Sense. Of. Irony. Whatsoever.

I think he will still be manager next season,although I think its a close run thing and a big factor is the owners dont want the fans turning on them.

I also think that its nothing to do with the results(although that would be a factor in it) he would be sacked for and it would be for the Suarez episode.

The whole Suarez episode and the way it was handled imo has pissed them off more than people realize.

It would not surprise me in the least to see Ayre either going or moved back into his old role at the club and the appointment of Dein to replace him.

I think he'll be here next year, but if we're in the muck at Christmas he might step down.

Kenny needed a year to get used to managing in this league again. He's hit the highs and lows again knows what to expect next season.

Rumour going round by ours is that Rafa is back on Monday.

I pray round yours is actually a mental health hospital. Kenny all the way for me he deserves another season to see if his players settle and his squad performs better. I think with a net spend of 38 million our squad looks younger feels fresher and the potential is there with a good summer to really push on. Besides I love seeing Kenny dalglish as manager, though I do hate his pressers.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What we needed was another Kenny future thread, with Rafa thrown in.

The FF and the MF really are like chalk and cheese.

You don't post two lines of judgement in every fucking thread, for a start.

Certain posters who claimed there is no way Rafa will be back at the club, may well be a little pissed off sooner than they think I reckon.

Seriously if for one instant you think the owners would be so stupid in sacking Kenny and replacing him with Rafa you need to go get a brain scan done.

I do find it strange that Rafa still lives on the Wirral and hasn't taken another job abroad. I know his family love it here but he is a football manager and I would have thought he would want to be working even if it is at a small club back in Spain. He does have a somewhat tarnished reputation, justified or not and I would have expected him to have turned up a smaller Spanish side. Yet he remains on Merseyside. Strange

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Come on. You must of seen the difference now yourself.

I've used the MF plenty of times before, Madge. I've subscribed three times. The main differences are the people are willing to debate without just telling others to 'fuck off, you cunt'. There's no 'this thread is so shit' x100. Gold members have different attitudes in the MF to the GF.