You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jenny Thompson

Bjornebye

The same reason most blokes cheat. She's got to be a dirty slag.

This it's all very well having a fit bird but if you get home and she's frigid, what's the point?

I've been with some good looking lasses in the past who don't want to know between the sheets. You've got to strike the correct balance tho.

This it's all very well having a fit bird but if you get home and she's frigid, what's the point?

I've been with some good looking lasses in the past who don't want to know between the sheets. You've got to strike the correct balance tho.

My mate says fat birds are really dirty.

I can confirm that accountants are as well.

I read an article where the journo said that while he was speaking to Balotelli in a restaurant, girls just basically wandered up to the table. Balotelli just took a quick glance & if he approved he just tossed his phone at them & they keyed their number in & wandered off.

I got the impression he might not feel he is in an exclusive relationship.

My mate says fat birds are really dirty.

I can confirm that accountants are as well.

Never been with a big girl, always been quite lucky with women. I went out with a proper stunner for a couple of months who was filth between the sheets, thought I'd hit the jackpot; she soon turned into a nutter tho. Shame really.

I do find the women who aren't stunning are usually a lot better between the sheets! Stunners are too complacent with their looks.

Apparently deaf girls are supposed to be boss in bed, had a couple of mates tell me; alas I don't know sign.

Who is his bird?

That post by Sir Roger brilliant, and completely unsurprising.

If i was Balotelli, i would have probably worn my cock down to a nub by now. The ever increasing amount of wag wannabe, fame hungry slags out there is alarming. They will fuck you, your mate, their mate/s and anyone else just to be photographed by a Daily Star pap falling out of a nightclub without any knickers on, clinging to the arm of a footballer.

Fair play to him

Put it this way, if I was his girlfriend I'd double glove my hand & dragged the fucker screaming & kicking by his nads to a clinic & get him tested for ever fucking concievable STD there is, before I'd let him put his dick anywhere nearme after going with any of those morally challenged, publistity seeking kiss & tell merchants!!

Edited by Da Bitch