You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Abuse

Bert

Just seen someone on here called BringBackBiscan call Reina a "fat arsed cunt." This is our best keeper since Clemence no matter what you think of his form this season.

I've also seen Kenny getting personal abuse on here. This is arguably the greatest legend in our club's history.

What the fuck is wrong with some people on here? No problem with anyone questioning the manager or players but never ceases to amaze me the lack of fucking respect people show to people who have given their best for the club.

Embarrassing.

Most people don't have a high enough level of vocabulary to use anything other than cheap insults.

I'm afraid it's the way of the world and the internet hasn't helped as it has given people instant access to the world for their small pointless minds.

Not only the players, but each other.

Most threads turn into personal battles. Why does the Internet turn people into warriors!!!

You wouldnt speak to someone on the street like that, so why here?

No wonder people choose not to post on here.

Posters need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Criticism is fine but saying our manager is only in it for the money, Reina is a fat arsed cunt or calling players cunts is bang out of order.

Have a bit of respect.

you are fucking joking! Someone said that?

Not only the players, but each other.

Most threads turn into personal battles. Why does the Internet turn people into warriors!!!

You wouldnt speak to someone on the street like that, so why here?

No wonder people choose not to post on here.

There are a small minority who take threads down that route. The likes of Silver Lining think they're oh so clever to post on the MF about how they plan to attack individual posters on the FF but the vast majority of "members" think that's ok which disgusts me, frankly. Then you've got the likes of BringBackBiscan who posts insults like this about our players.

In short, the internet is full of shitheads, some of whom purport to support Liverpool FC.

I don't see why it's ok to abuse our own players. Criticism yes, constructive criticism even better. But abuse? Pointless and a bit weak, I think. It serves no purpose other than for people to vent their frustrations. On the other hand, what better place to vent anonymously and loudly than on an internet forum? As long as it's not being done at the match.

In the pantheon of cuntery, even in these low times, that has to be challenging for top honours.

What I don't understand is the third option of "50/50". But ultimately, it's just one more thread/poll in the long line "Kenny out" threads.

and fuck off bertie, you fat arsed cunt.

Classy.

To answer your point, I haven't got a problem with people having a go at players who don't give 100% for the club. I wouldn't have been happy though if you'd abused Henderson as I think the lad gives it a go even if he's not shown quality yet.

Classy.

To answer your point, I haven't got a problem with people having a go at players who don't give 100% for the club. I wouldn't have been happy though if you'd abused Henderson as I think the lad gives it a go even if he's not shown quality yet.

So basically you're only worried about the players you like.

REina's not gave 100% percent for years. His head is elsewhere, unlucky for him that elsewhere now has abetter keeper than the almunia wannabe.

So basically you're only worried about the players you like.

REina's not gave 100% percent for years. His head is elsewhere, unlucky for him that elsewhere now has abetter keeper than the almunia wannabe.

Not talking about players I like. There's been a lot of players down the years that I've not been that keen on but can see that they give their best and I wouldn't start calling them a cunt.

Not sure if you really believe that Reina hasn't given it everything or you're just trying to justify yourself.

Bearing in mind the point of the thread, I'm not looking to start an argument here. Just don't understand the mindset.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just seen someone on here called BringBackBiscan call Reina a "fat arsed cunt." This is our best keeper since Clemence no matter what you think of his form this season.

I've also seen Kenny getting personal abuse on here. This is arguably the greatest legend in our club's history.

What the fuck is wrong with some people on here? No problem with anyone questioning the manager or players but never ceases to amaze me the lack of fucking respect people show to people who have given their best for the club.

Embarrassing.

Well said but i wouldn't hold your breath on things changing any time soon.