You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
In what fucking world should Reina have saved that header?

Would love to know exactly what he should have done?

Im not saying his performances havent dropped over the past few months but blaming him today is absolutely stupid.

Welsh prick.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual knee jerk shite from Code and the like here. We'd be good value if we were winning or even drawing the game.

WTF Carroll went down in the box like that, I can only summise he didnt have the confidence to slot the ball home and, was possibly looking to get krul sent off. Piss poor decision imo.

And as for their goal, we should have defended that better so the defenders need to take the blame. But, yet again Reina's positioning was shite and he's beaten by a striker heading the ball passed him with no real pace with a small portion of the goal to aim at. If people are 'happy' with that quality of keeping, that's their shout. But, a keeper who's supposed to be world class should not be picking the ball out the back of the net on that attempt.

Note to self, must tell the lads I coach at the local Conference side that its ok for a keeper to be beaten like this.

FYI San Don.

Erik Thorstvedt in the Norwegian studio said Reina did everything right for the goal and there was absolutely nothing he could have done differently for the goal.

I think I will go for my own judgement backed up by a keeper with 8 years of PL experience, with almost 100 games for Norway and who also have been the keeper coach for the national team over yours on the matter.

You're the biggest embarrassment on this site you fucking idiot.

Welsh/Norwegian (forgot about those) prick. Support your home town team.

I know. You couldnt make it up, could you?

You three are the dumbest fucks i've ever come across.

You three and Code retard.

Off to watch the second half, keep lynching Reina for Andy Carroll being a sack of shite, go ahead.

You're right, kenny will never win us the league. Oh wait.

Unfortunately we're not in 1987 or 1995 and he's looked for months now as though he desperately needs to attend a course on how to make substitutions and employ pressing in modern football. Someone will take that as a personal smear on Kenny rather than a legitimate statement of how desperate he's come to look, but someone is a cretin.

Barking ill-considered equivalences which this season has suggested are lazy and irrelevant in a different era with different players with different attitudes under different circumstances seems pretty pointless to me. Did you argue in favour of more time for Houllier when it became obvious to all that he wouldn't be capable of turning things around?

Off to watch the second half, keep lynching Reina for Andy Carroll being a sack of shite, go ahead.

ah diddums you fucking shithouse rat

After all the ridiculous over-praise that Gerrard got after his role in beating a weakened Everton side, I'd say he should be doing a bit more today than strolling around pointing at who should be passed to and shaking his head contemptuously when it doesn't come off. Tommy Smith, Emlyn Hughes, Graeme Souness, Alan Hansen - they were captains. Gerrard is just a miserable bloke with an armband on. Give it to someone else, pronto.

Who though? I can only think of Lucas and Agger as captain material in our current squad. The rest lack the character or discipline to do it.

Guest ShoePiss

And yet, everyone thinks you're a prick. The world is filled with injustice isn't it?

In what fucking world should Reina have saved that header?

Would love to know exactly what he should have done?

Im not saying his performances havent dropped over the past few months but blaming him today is absolutely stupid.

I'm not talking about Reina, I'm talking about the rest of the things you've posted in general.

Welsh prick.

Yeah, fuck them OOTers (even though i'm not one, you sad fuck) its their fault! Even though our manager is Scottish...

Funny that your replies about hating Irish and Welsh fans (i'm British, so i couldnt care) says a lot about your opinions. Jamie Carraghers the best player in the world because he's scouse isnt he?

Guest San Don
FYI San Don.

Erik Thorstvedt in the Norwegian studio said Reina did everything right for the goal and there was absolutely nothing he could have done differently for the goal.

I think I will go for my own judgement backed up by a keeper with 8 years of PL experience, with almost 100 games for Norway and who also have been the keeper coach for the national team over yours on the matter.

WOW! Erik Thorstvedt! The keeper who shit himself on his debut for spurs!

Carry on.

Guest San Don
I'll have you know he's a Norwegian living god.

Yeah in code's eyes, maybe. But did any top PL team want to sign him from spurs? Hmmmmmmm.

Yeah in code's eyes, maybe. But did any top PL team want to sign him from spurs? Hmmmmmmm.

Code will have a list of top teams that were after him. Of course he wanted to give other teams a chance though and retired instead.

Guest ShoePiss
Yeah, fuck them OOTers (even though i'm not one, you sad fuck) its their fault! Even though our manager is Scottish...

Funny that your replies about hating Irish and Welsh fans (i'm British, so i couldnt care) says a lot about your opinions. Jamie Carraghers the best player in the world because he's scouse isnt he?

Haha shut up.

Guest davelfc

Granted they've done well this season (newcastle) but if there's a set of fans in the league who are bigger deluded pricks than them, well I've yet to see them. They have a large capacity ground and that makes them, in their mind a 'big club'