You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tevez - who wants him here?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Tevez - who wants him here?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good player when he wants to be, I could see him wanting to stick it the mancs so I could see him coming here and putting himself in the shop window.

Thing is he's a cunt 24/7, and I don't know that I like the idea of someone with his attitude around any of our squad really.

It's a massive gamble really, it could pay off but then with Suarez coming back, Bellamy on current form and both Andy and Kuyt having more than decent performances we could keep the money and gamble with our own lot.

Just a quickie, are the people saying they'd take tevez, disruptive influence that he is, the same people who generally say they'd take el sulk back?

The problem with Torres, isn't that he's a sulk or that he walked out on us.

The problem with Torres is that he's now shit.

Tevez - worth a punt on a 6 month loan (if that's even possible). Look at what Adebay-whore has done for Spurs with the deal they pulled - all the goals without any of the long-term baggage.

This is a difficult one, as Tevez is obviously lacking in character and he represents so much that is wrong in the game today. So part of me wants to vote for a principled 'no way', but I have to confess that another part of me would welcome a loan deal to see us through to the summer when we can reassess our options.

It's a no for me. He's a class player and in normal circumstances I'd want him here as he's exactly the type of player we need, but his track record of being a cunt is why I voted no. I don't see the point of getting him on loan either. He's spent the best part of two months sitting on a beach, stuffing his face and playing golf, by the time he's match fit it would be time for the loan to end.

I'm just glad that City are sticking to their guns. They are making an example of him, at any other club he could have forced a move by now but he's picked the wrong club to pick a fight with. Horrible cunt, hope they leave him to rot.

All of the negatives do not matter if it is a short term loan.

The last time started a game for Man City was 21st September (over 4 months ago) and even then it was a Carling Cup game against Birmingham, by the time he's match fit, the season would be winding down.

All of the negatives do not matter if it is a short term loan.

Those negatives include £3m plus in wages and a loan fee, an indeterminate time for him to get fit (AC), disruption/envy in the dressing room, AC even more pissed off, and then he goes.

If he wanted to play football in this country he could have said sorry to Man cini, taken his punishment and banked the pay cheques.

At a time when team spirit and commitment is all, he would be a disaster.If Mancini doesnt think that he is an asset in winning the league/Europa Cup, why should KK think he would be an asset here on a short term loan?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Tevez is like Mark Viduka happy at a club for 12 months then the "family can't adjust or need a new challenge " remarks start coming out .No thanks keep well away.

We only need him 'til May.

"The last 20 years we have seen plenty of players not fit to wear the shirt - some for being cunts - like Intandje and Diouf. Others for not being good enough.

Tevez is top quality and works his ass off. Fair enough if you stick to your standards and say you don't want that type of person at the club... but we took a risk on Bellamy and it paid off and we love him now. Also don't cry when we don't come top four, which won't happen with Carroll - but could happen with someone like Tevez"

I promise not to cry if we don't make the top four. But I can't promise that there'll be no tears if I ever see the shirt on another Itandje or Diouf.

It's one thing when a player turns out not to be good enough; it's another thing when he is a disgrace to the club.

Mind you, that's a fair point about Bellamy. I didn't appreciate him at all until he first signed for us a few years back.