You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he gets the job and succeeds there.

That's Blasphemy on this forum...

Always laugh at how much shit RAWK get for being Pro-Rafa wonder which forum laughs at this one for being so Anti? (For the record I don't like RAWK, just find it a tad hypocritical)

That's Blasphemy on this forum...

Always laugh at how much shit RAWK get for being Pro-Rafa wonder which forum laughs at this one for being so Anti? (For the record I don't like RAWK, just find it a tad hypocritical)

I was just having a laugh, this site, like RAWK has enough clueless cunts on it

For a man who delivered us the Champions League,FA Cup,the best side the club as had in 20 years and some great runs in Europe,with the worst owners we've ever had,

it fuckin staggers me that Benitez gets so much stick.

Anyone who is still giving Rafa shit nowadays has no place accusing anyone else of "bitterness".

Guest davelfc

He will always be one of us. I wish him well whatever he does and wherever he goes.

Rafa.jpg

More class in his little finger than some in their whole body.

So the fact he missed the whole of January with an injury doesn't count? And why have you also decided to not include the two Europa League games against Prague?

Why would I care if a Newcastle player is injured or not.

Carroll missed 4 PL games not 4 months like Aquilani did so they are really not comparable are they?

And where exactly on this thread have anyone been given Rafa any stick?

Why would I care if a Newcastle player is injured or not.

Carroll missed 4 PL games not 4 months like Aquilani did so they are really not comparable are they?

And where exactly on this thread have anyone been given Rafa any stick?

Aquilani signed on the 9th of August. He made his debut against Arsenal on the 28th of October. So I don't see he was out injured for 4 months, unless you're also counting the period where he wasn't a Liverpool player? So if that's the case then why aren't you counting the period Carroll missed through injury in January too?

Very biased and unbalanced stats if you ask me.

Fucking hell that's wishful thinking. What I think will happen (if it goes through) is that every game he loses will be mentioned by one side and every game he wins by another. Those of us in the middle will be bored to tears as usual.

It will also provide plenty of opportunities for those who are faintly amused by all three camps to set out the same bait time and again. It's not an old joke if it still works.

For a man who delivered us the Champions League,FA Cup,the best side the club as had in 20 years and some great runs in Europe,with the worst owners we've ever had,

it fuckin staggers me that Benitez gets so much stick.

Is right Durango. 5 years of progress year on year, one of the most feared teams in Europe, Istanbul, Athens, wins at the San Siro, Nou Camp, Bernebau, coming within a whisker of the league in 09. One bad season when the wheels had totally come off off the pitch. The man is legend and I love the bones of him for giving me the greatest day and night of my life in Istanbul. Delighted if he gets the PSG job, good project, financial backing, he'll do great for them and will be all the better for the break which has allowed him to re-charge his batteries and flush the Hicks and Gillett shit out of his system.