You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

My mate Bish, the utter, utter, utter bastard woke me up with a text saying that Heathrow was cancelling all flights tomorrow with extreme snow. I am due to fuck off on my big sexy fucking trip around SE Asia tomorrow. Extreme weather just so happens to not be included on my travel insurance. It appears to wind up after checking BBC Weather. Revenge is my immediate thought, what are you sick freaks capable of? As evil and subtle as possible would be ideal.

If he's not going with you then plague him with photographs of your awesomeness and adventure and remind him every second, of everyday day, that you're having the time of your life and shagging improbable beauty whenever the whim takes you and that he is sat at home wanking to the home and away omnibus on channel five.

That should be enough to send him over the edge.

No, different person, but good note keeping.

He has a son who is off school today, perhaps I could violently murder him, though that may not come under the subtle bracket.

Does he own a stapler?

And have an irrational fear of jelly?

If so, beat him half to death with his own stapler, and bury his half-alive body in a pit of jelly.

I have got an idea. I need help from a couple of you lot. In a few weeks, when he has forgotten about this and feels safe when I'm abroad, I will bump this thread with his telephone number. Then send a text saying you got an STD and are telling everyone you had sex with. I'll come up with some back story in the meantime. Or perhaps you could pose as a angry partner who has recently found out he slept with his girlfriend.

I have got an idea. I need help from a couple of you lot. In a few weeks, when he has forgotten about this and feels safe when I'm abroad, I will bump this thread with his telephone number. Then send a text saying you got an STD and are telling everyone you had sex with. I'll come up with some back story in the meantime. Or perhaps you could pose as a angry partner who has recently found out he slept with his girlfriend.

Or we could all just ring him at silly o'clock trying to sell him second hand pizza boxes

Sounds good.

Hmmmm. Evil. Truly evil.

I approve.