You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't know about that, we've played with the freedom of a side that looked like it had no chance. Losing loads of early wickets took the pressure off us.

Nice of Smith to bowl Tahir to make a game of it. Fuck me, what an absolute heap of shite he is.

I just think even if he would have added another 20 or 30 to the total I would have been a lot more confident, particularly with the new ball coming up.

Just outclassed in the end, South Africa turned up for all three tests where as we turned up for certain sessions.

India away, New Zealand away and home before the Ashes. Tough series in India to try and bounce back from although they're not the force they used to be, never discount them in their backyard though. We should belt New Zealand home and away then wallop the Aussies. Easy this cricket lark.

Fuck Kev.

If he's too big a pussy to even apologise then he should be no where near the England set up.

Load of bollocks , Suarez didn't apologise and rightfully so.

KP has clearly backed down and im sure will apologise for whatever hes supposed to of done.

If you think not having KP is in anyway good for our cricket team then you're a mong , once in a generation England batsman and you're happy for him to be dumped off because hes caused a bit of shit just like Suarez , i bet you wern't calling for Luis to get fucked off were you.

Load of bollocks , Suarez didn't apologise and rightfully so.

KP has clearly backed down and im sure will apologise for whatever hes supposed to of done.

If you think not having KP is in anyway good for our cricket team then you're a mong , once in a generation England batsman and you're happy for him to be dumped off because hes caused a bit of shit just like Suarez , i bet you wern't calling for Luis to get fucked off were you.

Slight problem with your post isn't there No5, can you work out what it is?

I'll help you, Luis did no wrong. Not only that he's a great team man.

The exact opposite of Kev.

Kev realesed his video (despite the ECB telling him not to!) to try and get the public on side knowing he'd fucked up and he was rightfully going to be bombed out.

He has still not apologised.

If you actually read through the last half dozen pages you won't see a single person question Kev's ability. His application? Yes. His propensity to bat for himself and not the team? Definately. But he is extremely gifted and everyone has recognised that.

However, acting the prick like he has has rightfully got him dropped.

It also got you negged.