You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea (Home)

Randy Marsh

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depressing. So much wrong with this side. A

dam is one of the worst central midfielders I've ever seen play for the club, absolutely horrendous, gives the ball away constantly playing stupid passes and offers no cover whatsoever. What's especially worrying about that is, plenty of us seen it before hand, he simply isn't a central midfield player.

Are we allowed to question management yet?

We should feel free to question management whenever we want to, but to be honest I think that was a mixture of us having a shit game and Swansea having a great one. They were really up for it and have some good players.

But yeah, looks like we have some type of serious issue, I just don't think it's the manager. I think it's the players and their own issues. They need to start getting their heads together by the looks of it.

With the quality that side we fielded should have how can you blame the manager when they play like that?

What an absolute pile of shit. We started performing with 2 minutes to go. Fucking useless.

Unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable. It was unacceptable under Hodgson and it's unacceptable under Dalglish. Top four is a fucking pipe dream at this rate. This needs fucking sorting and soon.

That was just so fucking frustrating.

We dominated large chunks of the first half but yet again couldn't do anything with it. We then come out for the second half and the same flaws we've been seeing week in week out rear their ugly head. A non-existent midfield, seriously shaky defence almost cost us 2 or 3 goals in that second half.

It just can't keep going on like that. Something has to change in terms of how we're set up because we just cannot deal with teams attacking us. We've been lucky not to lose a few already this season.

Need a creative forward with pace, a goalscorer and an assertive central midfielder with some mobility. Like we did in the fucking summer.

Self-defeating and entirely predictable. We will turn both Chelsea and City over, I absolutely guarantee it, but we're always a Suarez off day from being outplayed by the team with the worst away record in the league. Criminal.

Tired of watching us repeat the same mistakes year in and year out. It's so demoralising.

That was fucking garbage.

If you were an alien to football and someone dropped you in Anfield today and asked you which team had spent well over 100 million on footballers in the past year, you would say the team in white.

Swansea played proper football out there today.

We were utter shite, bar 10 minutes of pinball at the end.

Grew up with Kennys teams, absolutely love the man, but questions remain all over the park.

Kenny Daglish is a stubborn old man and i didn't witness him play so his not fucking immortal to me. Henderson is shit, Downing is shit, Carroll is shit. 75million wasted on British bums. But what most worrying to me is his un flexabilty and his slowness in subs. If i was John Henrhy I'd be fairly pissed off. We could have a team with Mata'a Aguero etc with that money, But i guess I'll be negged as usual for speaking the truth. jay Spearing is a better player than Henderson, Coady probably even is. I'm so sick of this shit i really fucking am but i suppose the Kenny cocksuckers will be out as usual. That was as bad, Actually worse than under Roy Hodgson cause Roy had fuck all money a disgrace. This club is going no where with him in charge. FACT

Norwich and Swansea gave us a game, can only imagine what City and chelsea will do.

I think we do OK against the better sides.

Its these middle of the table/lesser teams we struggle with still, especially at Anfield.

Its becoming a mental thing I think.

Not going to be pretty on here tonight, looks like the bonfire night mongs are out in force.