You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez is a class player I put him next to Cristiano and Messi. He has a big future in football and his attitude won't ruin that. And his status in facebook is a bit clearer in spanish, guess because he can express himself better.

Contento por la victoria y por haber anotado de nuevo! Es importante que sigamos sumando puntos en este inicio de campeonato! Me fui enojado de la cancha por las ganas que tengo siempre de jugar y ayudar al equipo, nada más, muchas gracias por el apoyo!!

Happy with the victory and for scoring again! Is really important we keep collecting points in the begining of the tournament! I left mad from the field because of the hunger that I always have to play and help the team, nothing else, thank you for the support!

I think Andy should had been subbed. Clearly when you play forward and you think you can score more you won't want to get subbed out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luis Suarez is a class player I put him next to Cristiano and Messi. He has a big future in football and his attitude won't ruin that. And his status in facebook is a bit clearer in spanish, guess because he can express himself better.

Contento por la victoria y por haber anotado de nuevo! Es importante que sigamos sumando puntos en este inicio de campeonato! Me fui enojado de la cancha por las ganas que tengo siempre de jugar y ayudar al equipo, nada más, muchas gracias por el apoyo!!

Happy with the victory and for scoring again! Is really important we keep collecting points in the begining of the tournament! I left mad from the field because of the hunger that I always have to play and help the team, nothing else, thank you for the support!

I think Andy should had been subbed. Clearly when you play forward and you think you can score more you won't want to get subbed out.

thanks for clearing that up - perhaps we can appreciate the player and forget about the shit stirring

It comes with the territory with a lot of top players. Zindane was one of the true greats of the game, and he had it in him to self-destruct on the biggest stage of all. You have to accept him warts and all.

Normally, the thing to say to such critics is: whom do you consider the perfect example of a footballer. If the list contains more than 10 footballers, then, the critic know what he's talking about.

Otherwise, save your bandwidth by placing him on the ignore list and be done with it.

thanks for clearing that up - perhaps we can appreciate the player and forget about the shit stirring

What about this shit stirring thing? its a football forum and we r discussing football here, giving my openion and seeking others opinions

I don't know from where u got the idea that am not appreciating the player .... i already said that he is an amazing player time and again, in fact he is one of the best in the world

it is just i'd like our star man to be more of a messi than a cristiano .. its not up to me i know but it'd be lovely if KK can do it

If u look at the mancs through the years, their strongest point is that there are no one above the manager, ferguson tamed Bickham, Rooney, Cristiano, some real firey characters, but the old bastard was hitting hard and if doesnt work he ships them out

the thing is, if we want success then we have to trust the manager and his decisions, and who is better to trust than KK, if he sees that suarez should be substituted then probably he is right, he might get it wrong sometimes but i will keep supporting his decisions till the end

What about this shit stirring thing? its a football forum and we r discussing football here, giving my openion and seeking others opinions

I don't know from where u got the idea that am not appreciating the player .... i already said that he is an amazing player time and again, in fact he is one of the best in the world

it is just i'd like our star man to be more of a messi than a cristiano .. its not up to me i know but it'd be lovely if KK can do it

If u look at the mancs through the years, their strongest point is that there are no one above the manager, ferguson tamed Bickham, Rooney, Cristiano, some real firey characters, but the old bastard was hitting hard and if doesnt work he ships them out

the thing is, if we want success then we have to trust the manager and his decisions, and who is better to trust than KK, if he sees that suarez should be substituted then probably he is right, he might get it wrong sometimes but i will keep supporting his decisions till the end

I honestly think you will be disappointed in this - we knew what he was like before we bought him and he isn't going to change, as he's an emotional sort of player. Kenny doesn't seem to have a problem with him, and Suarez doesn't seem unpopular with the other players, far from it.

As for the 'shit stirring', that's what it looked like to me at the time. I definitely apologise for calling you Mypostian - that wash harsh and uncalled for.

I honestly think you will be disappointed in this - we knew what he was like before we bought him and he isn't going to change, as he's an emotional sort of player. Kenny doesn't seem to have a problem with him, and Suarez doesn't seem unpopular with the other players, far from it.

As for the 'shit stirring', that's what it looked like to me at the time. I definitely apologise for calling you Mypostian - that wash harsh and uncalled for.

lol no worries, i just keep provoking u to see that lovely avatar once again

u enriched the conversation in a way only a prick like you can do :)

Suarez is one of only two outfield players we have that are world class, or even approaching it.

I couldn't give a fuck if he doesn't like being subbed. His passion and will-to-win are what we need more of; not ordinary Joes who know that they'll never play for a club as big as Liverpool again, and metaphorically pinch themselves every fucking morning.

We've got LOADS of those fuckers, but they don't win you trophies. Players like Suarez do.

Suarez is one of only two outfield players we have that are world class, or even approaching it.

I couldn't give a fuck if he doesn't like being subbed. His passion and will-to-win are what we need more of; not ordinary Joes who know that they'll never play for a club as big as Liverpool again, and metaphorically pinch themselves every fucking morning.

We've got LOADS of those fuckers, but they don't win you trophies. Players like Suarez do.

Thats spot on for me. He is absolute quality.

If he's losing his rag when he gets subbed, surely that means he's pissed off because he feels he can do more, wants to score more and wants to be out there. How can that be a bad thing? Look at the fucking emo ladyboy we had last season and his 'can't do' attitude.

Suarez doesn't need to change his attitude. Rooney was the same when he was on fire, kicking water bottles and all that. Firey is good and I haven't seen Suarez even close to getting a red in the PL to my recollection.

If he's losing his rag when he gets subbed, surely that means he's pissed off because he feels he can do more, wants to score more and wants to be out there. How can that be a bad thing? Look at the fucking emo ladyboy we had last season and his 'can't do' attitude.

Suarez doesn't need to change his attitude. Rooney was the same when he was on fire, kicking water bottles and all that. Firey is good and I haven't seen Suarez even close to getting a red in the PL to my recollection.

he has picked up a couple of yellow's for mouthing off at the officials. I thought when he got booked against spurs and kept going on it was going to be another maschareno incident. I do love his attitude and it makes him the player he is but I can see him missing games through yellow cards or getting sent off fairly soon. One bit that I loved was in the Fulham away match last year the game was won and in injury time we were not given a peno and he flipped out and went at the linesman like a crazed lunatic. Brilliant love the guy.

Can only concur with what the majority are saying. At least it shows he gives a fuck, it's only a problem if he starts disrespecting the team or the manager, and kicking/throwing something in frustration in the heat of the moment isn't disrespect in my book.

Until he starts mouthing off in the press or other calculated shit like that, then there's nothing to see here for me.

It's perfectly simple.

He wants to play the whole game. Brilliant - I want to see him play the whole game too because he is our most exciting player to watch!

He wants to win. He is a winner. Fantastic I want a team of 11 winners playing the whole game too.

He really is just so incredibly entertaining to watch. I absolutely love his attitude, because you can tell he really does give a fuck what happens to us, and I would not change anything about him. In any case, he's South American so there is very little chance you'd be able to calm that raw passion. And honestly, why would you even want to start to?