You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a brilliant footballer no doubt about that ... but his temper is really annoying sometimes

I think he's been told about it already as his "over-rection sessions" has become much less lately ... but still, he just explodes when it doesn't go his way like what happend when he was substituted against Wolves

He does have his negatives: He loses the ball too often for a player at his standard, tries to be too smart with the trickery sometimes and it just breaks a good passage of play, plus the temper thing which makes him liable to cards all the time

I assume king kenny had it right when he substituted him with Gerrard as we needed an extra man in midfield and big Andy was having a really good game, some found it a crazy decision in the match thread though

Do you think his temper is an issue that needs to be solved or i am seeing too much in it?

yes,do one

we have enough issues with this side and to be fair, luis isnt one of them.....quite the opposite infact. Yes, he holds the ball too much at times and sometimes his finishing is a bit skewed, but the guy is immense. As a footballer he is superb. Great technique and amazing energy. Mentally he is determined and a bit nuts.....a great combo. Just love his style. He is a genuinely world class player already and will be for the rest of his career, as long as he stays fit. Ill be honest in saying i wasnt sure about him when we wanted to sign him..but wow, what a player. So slippery, nasty and good. Go el pistolero!!

we have enough issues with this side and to be fair, luis isnt one of them.....quite the opposite infact. Yes, he holds the ball too much at times and sometimes his finishing is a bit skewed, but the guy is immense. As a footballer he is superb. Great technique and amazing energy. Mentally he is determined and a bit nuts.....a great combo. Just love his style. He is a genuinely world class player already and will be for the rest of his career, as long as he stays fit. Ill be honest in saying i wasnt sure about him when we wanted to sign him..but wow, what a player. So slippery, nasty and good. Go el pistolero!!

Pretty much spot on, once we get a decent mid together him and Bellers can rip teams a new one. Just looking forwards to seeing him and Stevie in the same team.

I like seeing it.

This is Suarez. He'd do this kind of shite all the time at Ajax and he was brilliant for them.

It just shows he's settled in the team and is comfortable with the players and staff.

It's futile to expect anything else from him, this is him, love it or hate it.

you're right, it's always important to sub your best player when a match is in the balance. For that player to then feel fucked off and frustrated is unforgivable. And then he has the temerity to lose the ball when trying to conjure something out of the crap service our non-existent midfield finally produces... sell the fucker asap.

'His temper'? fuck right off - he was annoyed and he cares. I'd love to see some of our new signings show half as much commitment in a game.

I suppose you know much better than everyone else, including the clueless king kenny. right?

I was referring to his temper here, not his ability, i beleieve he's our best player in the absence of the captain, i think his reactions is affecting the team work of the players, especially him and andy, and teamwork is essential for any squad, some disagreed with me and i respectvily accepted it, and i wish they r right

but u will never know that because your PS3 console doesnt have players reaction

and although there are tactics and formations in PS3, u r too simple and stupid to use them, thats why u will never understand why KK substituted suarez

how old r u anyway? i hope am not wasting my time with a fucking kid because thats what u sound like

i like ur avatar though

I'd be concerned if he was a lunatic off the field but apparently he's a nice bloke in normal life so I don't see him upsetting the team or having massive rows with Kenny. He's hugely passionate & competitive on the field and he's just going to have a moment of madness every 12 to 18 months. I can happily live with that in return for what he brings to us

Listen... I havent mentioned anything before but i think Stevie G is lacing his boots up different. They used to be criss cross laced and now he does them straight across. I also noticed that he is now drinking rasberry lucozade when he usually drinks original flavour. Big problems with the club i reckon.

I suppose you know much better than everyone else, including the clueless king kenny. right?

I was referring to his temper here, not his ability, i beleieve he's our best player in the absence of the captain, i think his reactions is affecting the team work of the players, especially him and andy, and teamwork is essential for any squad, some disagreed with me and i respectvily accepted it, and i wish they r right

but u will never know that because your PS3 console doesnt have players reaction

and although there are tactics and formations in PS3, u r too simple and stupid to use them, thats why u will never understand why KK substituted suarez

how old r u anyway? i hope am not wasting my time with a fucking kid because thats what u sound like

i like ur avatar though

But you do, oh great one? You are shit stirring and you know it. You are Mypostian in your arrogance (and I don't use that term lightly).

In summary, I refer you to my previous reply about you fucking off and doing one. Thank for the avatar compliment. She is pretty.

Its not the first time he has been narked pulled off,it was actually mentioned in a earlier game about the way he looked pissed off.

Maybe it just is the way he is,as he loves playing so much.

The only slight worry for me is its always him who appears to be brought off nearly every game?

I might be wrong on that though,but I can see him losing it if he is pulled off all the time.

I think most people might be over reading things with him though myself included,after the way the other one just fucked off on us.I can see us maybe finding it hard t o keep him to,thats why its so important we get into Champions leagues for next season.

He's played a shitload for us already this season and didn't even have a proper break over the summer, so the reason he keeps coming off is to protect him. He'll understand that, but in the heat of the moment he's so competitive that it's bound to come out in frustration because he wants to be playing.