You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fenerbache kicked out of champions league

HATCH

This will somehow turn out to be one of the 7 greatest injustices ever perpetrated against Everton FC. I'm not quite sure how as of now, but I'm expecting to hear it has something to do with Heysel, Clive Thomas being on the UEFA panel and us having fans in Norway, Malaysia and Bhutan.

Expect the 'reasoning' to take shape as the chances of us getting the 4th place increase.

By the time the dust has settled on Arsenals defeat, it will be accepted, recognised and set in stone in Blueshite history that yet again they have been cheated.

Guest davelfc

It's not going to happen but if they made an announcement at 7.30pm that we were in, well we shouldn't be in the Carling Cup, so Exeter go through and we rejoin in the 3rd round.

I imagine there would be all sorts of complaints, from teams that failed to qualify(Spurs), teams that might go out tonight and of course our neighbours. The blueshyte would send DVD evidence of that decision by Collina to not allow duncan ferguson's goal in 2005 and cite that as the reason they should be considered.

I'd love it of course, even more so because it would piss a lot of people off, but no way is this happening. Is it?

Your squads barely good enough to enter the carling cup at the moment.

maybe, but you dont get in the CL for your current squad, but for what your squad did last season. anyway....the rules are fairly clear. Its gonna go to another turkish team.

Uefa CL rules 2.10. 'A club which is not admitted to the competition is replaced by the next best-placed club ... in the same association'

because we have earned it more than liverpool and spurs due to our performance last season in the league

Yeah but we just beat you the other day at your gafe no less, so as of right now we are the better team therefore we deaerve it more than you. If Arsen pisses your chance away by playing with kids thats no ones fault but his own, also lets be honest.... will probably benefit your team to not be in it, maybe then you can focus on getting in the europa for nest season.

Uefa CL rules 2.10. 'A club which is not admitted to the competition is replaced by the next best-placed club ... in the same association'

We won this very competition in turkey believe it or not.... good enough?

weng2av0.gif

This will somehow turn out to be one of the 7 greatest injustices ever perpetrated against Everton FC. I'm not quite sure how as of now, but I'm expecting to hear it has something to do with Heysel, Clive Thomas being on the UEFA panel and us having fans in Norway, Malaysia and Bhutan.

Expect the 'reasoning' to take shape as the chances of us getting the 4th place increase.

By the time the dust has settled on Arsenals defeat, it will be accepted, recognised and set in stone in Blueshite history that yet again they have been cheated.

Don't forget the bald fellow red below. It riles them bitters up every time - without fail!

collinaevertonineurope.jpg

According to rules it should be Trabzonspor but they're also under investigation for match-fixing so embarrassment potential is high

Thats a good point, it should be a simple replacement with another turkish team. But this match fixing thing is huge in turkey and who ever they take from turkey could turn out to have been match fixing. its gonna be very interesting to see what they do. I think they will give it to one of the Champions who went out in the last stage of qualifier

Thats a good point, it should be a simple replacement with another turkish team. But this match fixing thing is huge in turkey and who ever they take from turkey could turn out to have been match fixing. its gonna be very interesting to see what they do. I think they will give it to one of the Champions who went out in the last stage of qualifier

Presumably rules out your mob