You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On purpose or not?

Kozel9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't see if he acknowledged / apologised as he walked off, so I might be wrong, but I'm sure he could have avoided her if he'd wanted to.

Which makes him a typical footballing 'hard man', ie not one at all. A little bully who probably gets the pinny on when he gets home as his wife shouts "Get them spuds pelt you charmless little turd!".

That emasculated, pent-up frustration's got to be taken out on someone. if it's not down the local meat market "Crystals" night club, it's in his place of work.

Easy target.

Thought it was intentional first time I saw it, since he changes his direction towards her. However as noted above he manages to keep the ball in and chases after, puts the whole situation in a different light.

No way did he mean that...he kept the ball in play, knocked the ball into space and tried to chase it knocking her over in the process..if he meant it i doubt he be on all fours after hittin her !!

complete accident

That was my first impression too, plus his view of her was probably obscured a bit by the Middlesbrough player. Not 100% sure though.

Guest PurpleNose

He changes direction and speeds up. It was clearly intentional.

She did well to jump straight back up, and say nothing about it.

What a total fucking coward that McNaughton is.

He changes direction and speeds up. It was clearly intentional.

She did well to jump straight back up, and say nothing about it.

What a total fucking coward that McNaughton is.

I thought that at first, but he changes direction because the ball has been kept in play and he chases after it.

Probably didn't apologise because she got in his way and stopped him from getting the ball.