You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

Carvalho Diablo

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I saw a picture of Keeley Hawes adopting that same pose only not in water years ago and been trying to find it since.

A rep is waiting....

Keep your rep but I just googled Keeley Hawes bum and found these masterpieces

keeley-hawes-bum-1yly2i132y.jpg

Keeley+Hawes.jpg

keeley-hawes-1.jpg

nnplbm2lre291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Some David Guetta tune doing the rounds with this cheeky little number on it. Looks like Penelope Cruz if she was a Crocky school run mum. I'm in. 

Her name is 'Bebe Rexha' apparently.

* adopts Sean Connery voice

"But of course you are." 

_106467110_bebe976.jpg.webp

7 hours ago, skend04 said:

I'm sure I posted her here a while back. Another positive for the Albanians after giving us Dua Lipa and Rita Ora.

You can't mention those three and leave out Ava Max, surely.

ava01.jpg

ava02.jpg

ava03.jpg

ava04.jpg

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

It’s like the filters some use, sign up for a date with Bella Hadid and luck what turns up

51850442-8319-4621-902E-083BDD5EE3D4.jpeg

I saw that Gigi Hadid in New York a few years ago while she was filming an advert. Stick thin and tiny. And I mean twig thin. Wasn’t attractive at all.