You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scum In Europe

Marcas

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schalke were just horribly shit. The Scum could have scored 10. And sadly, Rooney is having a fantastic second half of the season, he was brilliant.

Ditto Carrick. He probably is a poor man's Alonso, and never seems able to play well for an entire season, but he's been superb lately.

Obviously anything can happen in the Final they are now in, but I'm hopeful that Madrid or Barca will give them a good shoeing. I fancy Madrid to be the team to do it.

Tom R? "They're fucking shit, in league with the devil"

Then it's just as well we have the antidote isn't it? If there's one man Taggart's games don't work on and who can outwit him over 9 months consistently? It's the King. Taggart will go soon whether they get 19 or not (and I'm not ruling out them having a sudden collapse in their next 2 league games conisdering who they're against ala March - Only this one will end up costing them more, much more). As to the CL? They might win it - They might not. Personally I think if they face Real? Mourinho will outwit Ferguson whom he has a very impressive one on one record against and if it's Barca'? They won't see the ball, never mind the trophy................Again.

Funkasy? We'll qualify again next year as League Winners or very close to it, mark my words. We would have done this year had our Board the foresight to listen to the club's fans but Purslow just had to make his mark didn't he?.................Tw*t.

Carradona? "They're going to be on 19 league titles and 4 European Cups by the end of this season. How we have let it get to that is just agonising." Simple - David Moores. Answer to that statement in a single name no? Go, find him, break his bloody nose for all this and doing what he did re' the Yanks and maybe he'll admit i........No, actually he won't. Not in this lifetime - I'll bet the arrogant twerp still thinks he's done nothing wrong and that he's still a great 'fan'. He'll never admit what he's done now at this late stage will he? Not now not ever.......

NB The other big reason for this utterly ridiculous state of affairs we're in? Was none other than Tyler's co-commentator on that semi-final last night. He sounded like a fan of their to which would explain a lot.............

Your posts are fucking shit and annoying

You have to love the optimism on this forum. United will crumble, they are an average team etc. What they have is a manager who instills a rock solid winning mentality into his team. He plays with ambition home and away and more often than not plays with two wingers and kills the opposition. They have the best central defence in Europe in Ferdinand and Vidic. They play with collective confidence, know-how, control, good habits, energetic movement, width. All the fundamentals and it all stems from the manager. They had what we had in the 70s and 80s. Invincibility,we know we are better than you,authority on the park. They are by means the greatest Ferguson team but they have the same wnning edge and philosophy of play. This summer is huge for us. With the right players we can challenge and we need players with stellar quality. We need to awaken from our league slumber and start challenging these cunts again year in year out.

I've never known the Champions League in such a shit state.

Real, Barca, United, Chelsea.

I'm struggling after that. What happened to the likes of Juventus, Bayern, Inter, AC, Porto, Marseille, Monaco, Lyon, Ajax?

Just utter shite everywhere, and I blame the advent of shit coaches, and embrarrasingly rich owners (like ourselves).

If you look at City and ourselves, we have some seriously top-class players that really, really, should be playing for one of the above teams. It would have happened once upon a time, but we're in a position where we can offer more money than those teams in wages. There's no way Suarez, Kuyt, Reina, Silva, Toure, Hart, Tevez, De Jong, Kolarov etc should be playing in the Europa League for teams that may or may not even qualify for CL next season, it's a nonsense really. They should, and once-upon-a-time would, be playing in the CL for one of those teams already mentioned.

Last night was horrible to watch, I can't believe that was a European Cup semi-final, it totally devalues that tournament for one of the last four teams to be THAt inept at football and to attack so little, it was farcical.

There's no way Suarez, Kuyt, Reina, Silva, Toure, Hart, Tevez, De Jong, Kolarov etc should be playing in the Europa League for teams that may or may not even qualify for CL next season, it's a nonsense really. They should, and once-upon-a-time would, be playing in the CL for one of those teams already mentioned.

If Tevez and Yaya Toure had stayed where they were instead of chasing the fucking money at Shitty, they'd be playing in the CL semi-finals, so they can go and fuck themselves.

Schalke were just horribly shit. The Scum could have scored 10. And sadly, Rooney is having a fantastic second half of the season, he was brilliant.

Ditto Carrick. He probably is a poor man's Alonso, and never seems able to play well for an entire season, but he's been superb lately.

Obviously anything can happen in the Final they are now in, but I'm hopeful that Madrid or Barca will give them a good shoeing. I fancy Madrid to be the team to do it.

Rooney is playing well, but let's not start buffing their cocks just yet, he's not scored a goal in 7 games either which is a bit of a pre-requisite for a £30m striker in my book.

I think Carrick has had an awful season, and I used to be a big fan of him. You cannot judge him on last night either, Souness even alluded to how much time he was gifted on the ball. Carrick looks shell-shocked and about to cry for much of the time in the Premiership when the likes of Karl Henry and Nigel De Jong are near him, no mobility to get out of tight spots either, a very limited midfielder.

In an ideal world, both Barca and Madrid can put 4 past United.

But Barca's season will look clearer after tonight. David Villa has been awful of late, and not scored now in 12 games or so?

If Barca get past Madrid, they'll piss it.

My fear is Madrid raising their game to get past Barca, and then not doing the same homework on United and getting held to a 0-0 in the final and going into extra time. Barca has been Mourinho's obsession in the last couple of months.

If Tevez and Yaya Toure had stayed where they were instead of chasing the fucking money at Shitty, they'd be playing in the CL semi-finals, so they can go and fuck themselves.

Well this is it, money has taken away CL-quality players from the CL competition.

United are comparatively cheap on wages compared to Barca and Madrid. But it's all relative, United have got Hernandez, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling who were all signed on contracts for peanuts and will, of course, demand recompense for new contracts in the next 12 months.

Scholes and Giggs would also not have bent the club over a barrel in terms of wages, but I dare United to find another world class attacking midfielder and forward who will agree to sign on for the same wages.

Nani signed a new four year contract last year but already wants to re-negotiate in light of his form, as is being reported.

Berbatov is on £100k a week, Rooney is on £250k a week, it's only a matter of time before top performers want parity. United have avoided that until now with some level-headed players refusing to play this game, but they're going to have to offer massive wages once more to replace the old-guard.

so your not arsed if they actually go on and win it then? Seriously? Your not bothered? That's a fuckin ridiculous statement coming from a Liverpool fan, or are you trying to be one of them 'superfans' where your only arsed

about us? I can take them winning the league because over a season they deserve it, but if they win this one too,fuck me we'd have to leave the Universe nevermind the country. And you don't give a fuck? Fuck off

Wht is that so hard to believe?

We only have ourselves to blame for the fact that they are now almost on a par with us.

Anyone who thinks they have been 'lucky' to win 5 titles in 6 years and are about to get to their third CL final in 4 years is just being daft.

There is nothing we can do about what they do, all we can do is focus on ourselves and make sure we overtake them again.

For the first time in years I actually feel we can achieve that. Let's just do it.

They will give it all they have next season when they are on 18 and 4. We will just have to take it on the chin and 'knock them off their fucking perch'.

Fuck them.

I'm a bit fed up with all this nonsense about the Mancs beeing shit. They are obviously not. We can talk about shit opposition, low quality of league, lucky draws and bent refs all we want, but non of that can explain all the trophies they have won the last 20 years, or the possible two they get this year.

I hate those cunts with a passion, but that doesn't mean I can go delusional. The fact is that they are a great club, with extremly talented players and staff, and arguably the best manager in England since Bob Paisley. Their team of this season are winning the league unopposed and are on their way to a new CL-final. In that context, all talk of how they are a bad team or that certain players are rubbish, makes me cringe.

I am confident we will knock them down, hopefully sooner rather than later. But as of now they are way ahead of us. Catching up will be very difficult and thinking that they are shit will make it even harder.

He's scored 5 in his last 6 games for United and 15 so far this season.

Not including last nights game, his scoring prowess since 1st Jan.

Everton - did not score

Newcastle - did not score

Man City - did not play

Chelsea - did not score

Fulham - did not play

Chelsea - scored

West Ham - scored hat trick

Bolton - did not score

Marseille - did not score

Arsenal - scored

Liverpool - did not score

Chelsea - scored

Wigan - scored

Crawley Town - did not score

Man City - scored

Wolves - did not score

Aston Villa - scored 2

Southampton - did not play

Blackpool - did not score

Birmingham - did not score

Tottenham - did not score

Liverpool - did not play

Stoke - did not play

West Brom - scored

Let's get the facts straight.

Not including last nights game, his scoring prowess since 1st Jan.

Everton - did not score

Newcastle - did not score

Man City - did not play

Chelsea - did not score

Fulham - did not play

Chelsea - scored

West Ham - scored hat trick

Bolton - did not score

Arsenal - scored

Liverpool - did not score

Chelsea - scored

Wigan - scored

Crawley Town - did not score

Man City - scored

Wolves - did not score

Aston Villa - scored 2

Southampton - did not play

Blackpool - did not score

Birmingham - did not score

Tottenham - did not score

Liverpool - did not play

Stoke - did not play

West Brom - scored

Let's get the facts straight.

I already did.

I hope they enjoy it cos we're fucking back next season, mark my words.

They've caught up with us while we've slept on the job, but the giants decided enoughs enough and its time to start taking names and kicking some arse.

With alll due respect mate i have been hearing that for 20 years. Time will tell but i will reserve judgement until i see who we purchase in the summer. So far the players we have been linked with do nothing for me. Jones,Adam,Young,Cahill etc Not good enough in my opinion we need far better players than that. If we cant challeng under Kenny and FSG we never will. It's all about having a quality manager with a good eye for talent. Defence is just as important as offense. i.e Ferdinand and Vidic ha kept clean sheets in all of their CL away games. Astonishing really. How does Ferguson pick these center backs, Bruce,Pallister,Stam,Vidic,Ferdinand etc. We need to buy serious class in the summer, We all know the positions that need strengthening

Tom R? "They're fucking shit, in league with the devil"

Then it's just as well we have the antidote isn't it? If there's one man Taggart's games don't work on and who can outwit him over 9 months consistently? It's the King. Taggart will go soon whether they get 19 or not (and I'm not ruling out them having a sudden collapse in their next 2 league games conisdering who they're against ala March - Only this one will end up costing them more, much more). As to the CL? They might win it - They might not. Personally I think if they face Real? Mourinho will outwit Ferguson whom he has a very impressive one on one record against and if it's Barca'? They won't see the ball, never mind the trophy................Again.

Funkasy? We'll qualify again next year as League Winners or very close to it, mark my words. We would have done this year had our Board the foresight to listen to the club's fans but Purslow just had to make his mark didn't he?.................Tw*t.

Carradona? "They're going to be on 19 league titles and 4 European Cups by the end of this season. How we have let it get to that is just agonising." Simple - David Moores. Answer to that statement in a single name no? Go, find him, break his bloody nose for all this and doing what he did re' the Yanks and maybe he'll admit i........No, actually he won't. Not in this lifetime - I'll bet the arrogant twerp still thinks he's done nothing wrong and that he's still a great 'fan'. He'll never admit what he's done now at this late stage will he? Not now not ever.......

NB The other big reason for this utterly ridiculous state of affairs we're in? Was none other than Tyler's co-commentator on that semi-final last night. He sounded like a fan of their to which would explain a lot.............

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg&sa=X&ei=Je-3TfB9z7jyA-rwzEc&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNES0i_XxcmMaXpN1iy1-LLorWhgGw

May be a poor man's Alonso, but he cost the Mancs almost twice as much as Alonso cost us. Another great Benitez buy.